What’s the first step you do when you think of starting a new project right after you gather your needed information? Just like any other event, you plan. Preparing a work plan does not only need one person but a whole team of people.
Developing work plans for employee is advantageous both for the organization and the employees. This helps the organization take control over the projects and the actions done by the employees, all the while it is beneficial for the employees because it gives them key points what to work on.
Work Plan Template
Employee Work Plan Template
Project Work Plan in PDF
Project Management Work
Project Team Work
Project Activity Work
Research Work Plans
Research Project Work
Research & Development Work
Research Study Work
Construction Work Plans
Construction Safety Work Plan
Construction Site Work
What Is a Construction Work Plan?
Construction work plan is a detailed informative plan for a construction project involving step-by-step processes to be followed by project managers, and ensured by the managers that the project phases are executed in order. A construction work plan is important because it minimizes unexpected mistakes, maximizes efficiency, and eliminates unnecessary repetition of work.
Sample work plan shows similar characteristics found in a flow chart in which operations are done by a particular order. This construction work plan involves different elements like blueprint, diagrams, and work plan reports that depicts how the outcome would look like at the end of the project. By examining these documents, the planner will be able to determine the materials needed, the number of people to hire, what skills are required to achieve the expected outcome, the estimated cost, the duration of the project, what timeline to be followed, and what steps should go first before another.
The construction work plan might have a variety of approaches, few of the usual considerations in planning is emphasizing that the project will depend on the budget or that the project should be done as soon as possible.
Safe Work Plan
Electrical Safety Management Plan
Safe System of Work
Annual Work Plan
Annual Audit Plan
Annual Board Work
Annual School Work
Business Work Plan in PDF
Business Development Work
Business Communication Work
Business Analysis Work
How to Make an Action Plan
- Decide your goal and list clear corresponding objectives.
- Gather qualified individuals to form a team to help you create an action plan.
- Formulate action steps that is specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time based. This is the critical part of the plan wherein these are the actions that are expected to be implemented for the project to come to life.
- Assign people who will be responsible and have the authority to manage each action. Dividing responsibilities will help in a stronger management and a more supervised project.
- Provide a clear timeline to be followed. A goal for every action should be provided in this schedule to take note of the progress of the project, take for example a weekly workout plan made by a coach that would surely present small progress that is one step closer to the goal.
What Should Be Included in a Work Plan?
- Purpose and importance. The purpose and importance helps you keep track of your objectives and serve as a document that would inform the supervisor or the higher management on what project you are currently working on.
- Introduction and brief background information. This is the informative section that tells the details on what the project is all about. The background should emphasized what issue or problem this project is trying to address.
- Goals and objectives. Provides guide on what you want to achieve at the end of the project, as well as the expected outcome.
- Resources. List down all the available resources and the needed materials that will allow you to reach your goals and objectives.
- Accountable individuals. These are the people who are assigned to manage different tasks or portion of the project. This is the team of people that you formed to be responsible in a particular phase.
- Constraints and limitations.
- Strategy. Sample work plans would always involve strategies that would help in a successful project.
Daily Work Plans
Daily Sales Work Plan
Daily Office Work
Daily Work Plan in PDF
Employee Work Plans
Employee Performance Work
Employee Work Plan in PDF
Individual Work Plans
Individual Development Plan
Individual Work Plan Example
Individual Annual Work
Monthly Work Plans
Monthly Work Plan Sheet
Monthly Workout Plan
Board Monthly Work Plan
What Are Work Plan Objectives?
Work plan objectives are specific statements that describe what should be achieved during the project period. No matter what types of plan you write, whether it is a sales plan or action plans, they all involve objectives. Objectives are like the checklist you need to meet at the end of the project, they are like small steps that will lead you closer to the whole outcome.
Work plan objectives are done mostly around the SMART principle, which stands for specific, measurable, attainable, realistic/relevant, and time bound. Unlike goals, objectives are more specific. It should be measurable to make a clear statement that a certain task has been achieved successfully or fell short then failed. Objectives should be attainable because when you can attain something during the process of the project, you will feel like you have accomplished something even how small it is; it triggers motivation to the people involved.
Another principle of objective is realistic, since how could you attain something impossible and out of this world, right? Being realistic will lead you closer to the expected outcome. Lastly, time bound. A deadline or schedule needs to be established when it comes to projects to keep track of the progress and productivity of the workers.
Event Work Plan in PDF
Special Event Work Plan
Event Work Plan Example
Staff Work Plans
Staff Training Work Plan
Staff Work Plan Sample
Staff Association Work
Team Work Plans
Team Leader Work
Sales Team Work
Team Work Plan Example
Weekly Work Plans
Weekly Lesson Plan Schedule
Weekly Academic Work Plan
Personal Work Plan Templates
Personal Assistant Induction Plan
Personal Career Plan
Personal Annual Work Plan
Step-by-Step Process to Design Work Plan
- Present an explanation and discuss major points of your project plan to the stakeholders or higher management.
- Provide definition of roles and responsibilities including the key people involved, like sponsors, the project team, the project manager, and end users.
- Request a meeting to gather all the key stakeholders, sponsors, and people involved in the project to brainstorm and allow them to give their ideas as well.
- Formulate a scope statement that will describe the anticipated outcome of the project including the steps to reach the goal similar to the orderly steps found in writing a meal plan.
- Develop a schedule and cost management plan.
How to Structure a Work Plan
An event plan consists of coordinating details that would form an impressive presentation of an event. While a work plan consists of the details that would also form the project that the people involved will be working on. To structure a work plan, one should have a pre-construction preparation, then a background that identifies the problems, the goals that define the solutions, objective, resources, and lastly, strategy.
FREE 13+ Remediation Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 11+ Mortgage Broker Business Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Hospital Strategic Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Marketing Consulting Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ One Page Strategic Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Sales Territory Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ 30-60-90 Sales Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ E-commerce Marketing Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 7+ 30 60 90 Day Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Project Communication Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Food Catering Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Art Gallery Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Nonprofit Strategic Plan Samples in Word | Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ HR Consulting Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Behavior Modification Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF