An event planner contract includes all the information that is involved in the planning of an event. It serves as an agreement of the event planner and the client regarding the services that are needed to be provided, the payment for the event preparations and implementation, and the items that are expected to be present during the event.
Event Planning Contract Sample Template
Wedding Event Planner Contract Sample
Simple Band Contract Template
We can give you samples of event planner contract templates if you need to create a contract for the upcoming event that you will plan or organize. It can also help you to identify the items that are needed to be present in an event planner contract. Other than that, we can also provide you with different Sample Plans usable as references in creating documents applicable to be used in different planning activities.
Printable DJ Contract Template
Photography Contract Template
Wedding Photography Contract Template
Videography Contract Template to Edit
Catering Contract Template
Printable DJ Service Contract Template
Artist Management Contract Template
Sample Event Planner Contract Agreement
Contract for Event Planning and Management Services in PDF
Event Planner Contract Inclusions
A basic event planner contract includes the following information:
- the name of the business of the event planner,
- basic information of the event planner service provider,
- the name and basic personal information of the client,
- the location of the event,
- the type of event that will be planned,
- the date that the event will take place,
- the scope of work that the event planner needs to provide to the client,
- the event planning fee,
- the materials that are needed to be present during the event,
- the planning services that the client will acquire,
- the terms and agreements for payment, and
- other conditions that should be followed within the entire duration of the contract effectiveness.
Importance of an Event Planner Contract
An event planner contract is important for the following reasons:
- it allows all the parties involved in the contract to know all the inclusions of the event planner service package,
- it helps the event planner to assure that the client is aware of the services that they will provide and the items that are not included in the contract,
- it lets the client be aware of the payment dates agreed upon by them and the event planner, and
- it helps for misunderstandings to not occur within the entire transaction period.
Occasions Event Planners Sample in PDF
Event Budget Planning Checklist Sample
Basic Event Planner Contract Sample
Guidelines in Creating an Event Planner Contract
If you will create an event planner contract to be signed both by the event planner and the client once they’ve already agreed with all its inclusions, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Make sure that all the information listed in the contract are accurate so that everything included in the agreement will be delivered during the implementation of the event.
- Assure that the dates of the processes needed to be done are attainable and that the preparation period is appropriate with the needs and requirements of the client.
- Be aware of the prices and the materials listed in the event planner contract as a single mistake can create a big impact in the contract.
- Make the items easy to be understood so that all the parties involved can follow it properly and all of them are aware of the consequences should items involved in the agreement not be implemented.
Aside from our samples of event planner contract templates, we can also provide you with a variety of Wedding Contract Samples available for download.
9+ Catering Business Plan Templates
13+ Change Management Plan Templates
12+ Sample Change Management Plan Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Boutique Business Plan Template – PDF, Word
13+ Sample Restaurant Business Plan
27+ Sample Sales Plan Templates – PDF, Word
32+ Sales Plan Templates
14+ Salon Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Performance Development Plan Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Development Plan Samples & Templates – PDF, Docs
10+ Sample Performance Plans
10+ Sample Catering Business Plans
11+ Sample Photography Business Plans
10+ Sample Photography Business Plans
21+ Sample Strategic Plans