Wedding planning can be a wonderful yet tiresome experience, and it helps a lot to have a wedding planning checklist to cross off in every step of your planning that you have accomplished. Whether you are a bride-to-be or a wedding planner, you must have a complete wedding planner checklist to refer to. You are just in luck, for we are providing you with detailed checklists for a successful wedding planning experience! Download our templates as your guide.
Wedding Action Plan Template
Wedding Planning Checklist
Wedding Plan Guide
Are you planning on walking down the aisle soon? If so, then have you commenced walking on your long wide road of wedding planning? If not, then perhaps it is about time that you do.
Wedding Plan Timeline
What Is the Importance of a Wedding Planning Checklist?
A wedding planner is any person who plans all the aspects of a wedding as well as the reception after the church or court wedding. To some, a wedding may be a mere formality, while to others, it is a moment worthy of great celebration as it marks the beginning of a lifetime of commitment, trust, and mutual growth.
Indeed, a wedding is immensely important, that is why the person planning the wedding must make sure that he/she has covered all the necessary aspects of the wedding down to the reception and the accommodation of the guests after the reception.
To help make things easier for a wedding planner, the wedding planner checklist is a handy and most effective tool in ascertaining no point of the wedding would be missed during the planning.
The following are the things that could be avoided if a wedding planner refers to a complete wedding planning checklist:
- The occurrence of guests not having room accommodations during the wedding (this is applicable if a guest is living in a distant place)
- The unfortunate event that the amount of food served during the reception would be insufficient
- The dispute-causing mistake of forgetting to invite some of the important persons of the married couple’s lives
- The lack of coordination of the primary components of the church wedding such as the grooms, bride’s maids, flower girls, and ring bearers
Wedding Budget Planner
Wedding Action Plan
Essential Inclusions of a Wedding Planner’s Checklist
While a checklist may be prepared to suit the lifestyle of the couples and their preferences, there are, however, some basic items that must be included in any wedding planning checklist. Those are the following:
- The basics. This part contains the following:
- the date and time of the wedding
- the date and time of the reception
- The selection of wedding participants:
- bride’s maids
- groom’s men
- flower girls
- ring bearers
- The selection of wedding reception basics:
- food catering
- The selection of guests. Must depend on:
- the budget
- the size of the wedding location
- The picking out of wedding necessities:
- church decorations
- The sending of invitations to guests.
For more reference, check out our collection of sample plans.
FREE 10+ Project Risk Management Plan Samples [ Software, Construction, Communication ]
FREE 8+ Quality Control Business Plan Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 6+ Barber Shop Business Plan Samples [ Men’s, Saloon, Startup ]
FREE 10+ Clinical Quality Management Plan Samples [ Laboratory, Trial, Risk ]
FREE 10+ University Business Plan Samples [ Rice, Online, Private ]
FREE 3+ Exit Strategy Business Plan Samples in PDF
FREE 6+ Construction Marketing Plan Samples [ Company, Strategic, Work ]
FREE 10+ Physiotherapy Treatment Plan Samples [ Rehabilitation, Management, Notification ]
FREE 9+ Client Treatment Plan Samples [ Mental Health, Centered, Strengths ]
FREE 4+ Used Car Business Plan Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 4+ Real Estate & Rental Business Plan Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 5+ Dental Marketing Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 4+ Marketing Management Plan Samples [ Crisis, Risk, Project ]
FREE 5+ Marketing Promotion Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Marketing Communications Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages | PDF