Wedding planning is a task that may be done either by the couple or by the organizers that they are to hire for their wedding preparations. There are a lot of things involved in the planning of a wedding, which is why other weddings are being planned a year ahead of the scheduled date.
There are many suppliers, contractors, and entities that are involved in wedding planning, which is why a wedding checklist is very important to assure that all the items needed for the wedding are listed and that all of them will be provided during the wedding day. We can give you samples of a wedding planning checklist. Also, we have other downloadable Checklist Samples that you may use for other listing purposes.
Sample Wedding Planning Checklist
Destination Wedding Planning Checklist Example
Wedding Planning Timeline Checklist
Simple Wedding Planning Checklist in PDF
Initial Wedding Plan
The plans of the wedding will change from time to time as there are items that may not be readily available, or the bride and groom have decided a specific area of their wedding. Preparations truly are needed so that the entire wedding will be visualized little by little in the application of the processes that are being talked about. An initial wedding plan checklist includes the following details:
- The venue is very important to be booked as soon as possible as there are many weddings that happen in a year. Being able to book a specific venue in the soonest time applicable can help secure the spot for the wedding day.
- The entire wedding budget must be considered, especially the breakdown of expenses depending on the items that the couple want to be present during their wedding ceremonies and reception.
- The people who are to be invited in the wedding are needed to be listed as the overall count of the invited guests is where the catering services, setup design, and area provision of the wedding location will depend.
Other than our wedding planning checklist samples available in this article, we can also provide you with more Printable Wedding Checklist Samples.
Church Wedding Planning Checklist in PDF
Example of Wedding Planning Checklist in PDF
Pre-Wedding Planning Checklist in PDF
Wedding Planning Calendar Checklist
The Final Wedding Plan
Once you have already identified the initial things that you want for your wedding, you now need to be more precise of the items that you are to list in your wedding plan. These items that are needed to be prepared include the following:
- the final guest list,
- the suppliers that you are to get for the setup design during the church ceremonies and reception,
- the celebrant that you are to get to officiate your wedding,
- the catering services that will provide the food for your guests,
- the final date and time of the wedding,
- the theme of the wedding,
- the clothes that you and the invited guests are to wear,
- the items that you want as souvenirs,
- the overall aesthetic of the wedding,
- the wedding and reception program and activities,
- the photographers and video men that you are to hire to document your wedding, and
- other items that are important to be considered for the overall implementation of your wedding plans.
If your business is mainly concerned and specializes in wedding planning, then you may use our downloadable Wedding Planner Checklist Samples for your wedding projects.
20+ Maintenance Checklist Samples & Templates
7+ Sample Baby Shower Checklists
8+ Onboarding Checklist Samples and Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Control Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
24+ Checklist Templates in Word
9+ HR Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF
9+ Partnership Agreement Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF
10 Marketing Strategies Checklist Samples & Templates
6 Camping Checklist Samples & Templates
5 Pre-Employment Checklist Samples & Templates
11+ Observation Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF, DOC
7+ Restaurant Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
7 Packing Checklist Samples & Templates
Checklist for Harassment Investigations
10+ Project Checklist Samples & Templates – PDF, Word