The quality of products are maintained and the desired level of quality of each product or service offered is achieved through quality assurance. A set of standards is created and followed so that the products and services produced are guaranteed to be desirable by preventing mistakes or errors during production.
Quality assurance, just like other process and activities, must be planned so that it can be implemented accordingly and produce results based on the set local and international standards. You may check out and use the quality assurance plan templates in this article as we further study about quality assurance plans.
13+ Quality Assurance Plan Templates
Sample Quality Assurance Plan Template
Project Quality Assurance Plan Template
Quality Assurance Business Plan Template
Project Quality Management Plan Template
Veterans Affairs Quality Assurance Plan Template
Quality Assurance Plan Template
Software Quality Assurance Plan (SQAP) Template
Editable Quality Assurance Plan Template
Construction Quality Assurance Plan
Free Quality Plan Template
NASA Software Quality Assurance Plan Template
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plan Template
Data Quality Assurance Plan Template
Sample Template of a Quality Assurance Plan
What Is a Quality Assurance Plan?
How companies keep their customers satisfied with the products and services they offer? A quality assurance plan is created, implemented and then followed to ensure the quality of products and services are provided to the customers. It also guarantees that only high-quality products and services are provided and that they are done based on global accepted processes or based on specific operation standards.
Quality assurance plans are used for a number of reasons and some of these uses are listed below:
- A quality assurance plan is created is used to ensure that the level of quality of the products and services offered by a company or business meets the standards provided by the company or the standards created by local and international laws.
- A quality assurance plan ensures the correct process or standard procedures for manufacturing and for providing services are followed strictly.
- A quality assurance plan is used so that the desired outcome in production is achieved.
- A quality assurance plan helps in monitoring and controlling the level of quality of the products and services being offered.
What Is the Difference Between Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
We seem to be quite a bit confused about quality assurance and quality control that we most of the time treat them as the same thing. Although both processes are focused on the maintaining the level of quality to provide customer satisfaction, they still are used differently. Here are some differences that will help you tell them apart.
Quality assurance is process that works more on the specified requirements that a certain product must meet in order to be considered as one with a high level of quality or to be considered acceptable. It is the plan that sets the overall guidelines for everything and anything anywhere in a company or organization.
Quality control on the other hand is a production-focused process so its main goal is making sure that production errors are avoided and the products produced and released in the market are in tip top shape. Product inspections are done so that defective or problematic products will not be sold in the market. This prevents the dissatisfied customers, complaints and product returns.
Quality assurance is basically used on overall processes while quality control is focused on production. And that clearly differentiates quality assurance from quality control. You may also check out other interesting plans on our website, like Sample Bar Business Plans, Sample Health Lesson Plans, and 100 Day Plan Templates.
Advantages of a Quality Assurance Plan Template
What are quality assurance plan templates? These templates are professionally made templates that includes the complete set of information needed in a quality assurance plan. A quality assurance plan template is specifically created to be used when planning for quality assurance processes that must be followed. It offers a lot of advantages to its users and some of these advantages are listed below.
- It is easy and convenient to use. Templates make a task or job easy and convenient to use and a quality assurance plan template is no exception. With the use of the template, the task of creating a quality assurance plan for a certain process is made easier and more convenient because it is designed just how a quality assurance plan would look like. This is so that it would be something familiar to you.
- It is complete and reliable. A good thing about using templates instead of creating one from scratch on your own is that they have all of the details needed put in on the document. And since they are made by professionals, it is a guarantee that you will be able to come up with a reliable quality assurance plan.
- It is available online for download. Scarcity is not a problem with quality assurance plans as they can be found online. The samples and templates that you find online are often downloadable. Now, if your worry about having to spend some to get some, well that is not really the case with templates. There are many websites who offer the templates for free. You just need to find one that you like and download it.
- It is editable and printable. What is the point of a template that you cannot edit? Seems like a really boring and stiff piece of document, almost useless. Individuals and companies nowadays are able to incorporate their preferences in different plans that is why templates have evolved and can now be edited. After making changes then you can have it printed right away.
- It comes in easy to use file formats. These file formats are those that are familiar to us and those that we have been using for a long time. Quality assurance templates area available in PDF, Word and other popular file formats. If you know how to look and where to look for it, then you can surely get the file format that you need.
- It helps save time, brainpower and resources. The need to create the same document when you need it is eliminated with the use of a quality assurance plan template. It is because you can use the same template you have saved on file if you need to create another quality assurance plan, either for the same purpose or for a different purpose. That saves you time. You also don’t need to tire your brain thinking of what to put and what to include as the template will do that for you. You have all the resources you need in one single template.
- It can be used for different purposes. Different industries and areas are regulated by different laws and follow a different set of standards. The same thing is true with the type of quality assurance plan. Templates are created in a way that they can be used for different purposes. There are also different templates created for specific purposes to ensure that anyone find the template that is appropriate for their needs.
- It provides bonus features. Most templates provide instructions on how the parts of the template can be worked on, how the planning process should be done, what must be taken into consideration and many more. They also provide tips that will be useful in the creation of the plan yo are tasked to make. Now, isn’t that some awesome bonus features?
It’s just amazing how many advantages a single template can offer. If you haven’t tried using a template for any of your tasks before then it’s still not too late to try using them now! You can find different varieties of templates and even samples on our website. Some of the related topics you may find interesting are Personal Development Plan Templates, Work Plan Templates, and Meal Plan Templates.
8+ Art Lesson Plans Sample Templates
11+ Sample Blank Lesson Plans Sample Templates
8+ SEO Plan Templates Sample Templates
9+ Parenting Plan Templates Sample Templates
9 Music Lesson Plan Templates Download for Free Sample ...
24+ Sales Plan Templates – PDF, RTF, PPT, Word, Excel Sample ...
12+ Action Plan Templates Sample Templates
14+ Sample Marketing Plan Templates Sample Templates
17+ Meal Planning Templates – PDF, Excel, Word Sample Templates
16 Project Action Plan Templates to Download for Free Sample ...
7+ Performance Plan Samples Sample Templates
10+ Spending Plan Templates Sample Templates
9+ Sample SBA Business Plan Templates Sample Templates
8 Risk Management Plan Templates to Free Download Sample ...
7+ Bonus Plan Templates Sample Templates