What is a product or benefit statement? A product or benefit statement consists of the products and services that your business that is summarized in a paragraph. This statement is what your consumers read that includes an explanation or details about those products and services rather than just providing a list of those products and services.
Product or benefit statements help businesses tell their customers of the benefits that they can get from purchasing their products other than the product itself. In this articles we will be learning about product or benefit statements that is why we have also included a number of useful and downloadable sample statements and templates that can use as reference.
Product/Service Benefit Statement Template
Risk Benefit Statement For Pesticide Application
Sample Product Description and Benefit Template
Food Products Benefit Statement Template
Product Benefit Statement
Uses of a Product/ Benefit Statement
A product or benefit statement is used for the following:
- Product or benefit statements are to provide consumers with a summary of the details of all of the products ans services that a business provides, which includes the benefits that one can get from buying their products or using their services.
- These statements are also useful when closing a sale or when trying to sell something.
- Product or benefit statements emphasize how the good things about the products or services offered by the business that is why it is also used to attract customers.
- Savings, good finds and deals are some of the things that are included in a product or benefit statement, which again helps attract customers and sell the products or services.
- A product or benefit statement is used as a reference to help consumers decide what products to buy and which services to use according to their preferences and according what they think is worth the cost.
How to Write an Effective Benefit Statement?
It is important to be able to craft or come up with an effective benefit statement as this will have an impact on how your products or services will sell. Here are simple steps ans tips that you can use to help you create an undoubtedly effective benefit statement.
Step #1: Keep it short and simple.
When doing groceries or buying stuff, customers would usually just browse through the details of the product so making it short and simple will greatly help your customers find the information they need or select the product that they want to buy.
Step #2: It should be something measurable and realistic.
As much as possible, you want to be believable. This means that you need to state facts and you need to give your customers the information that they want to know which is the truth. That is why it is important to be realistic with everything you write on your product/benefit statement.
Step #3: Provide details and examples.
Most customers buy good and use services because someone told them about it or they have been influenced by another customer. To be able to sell using your product/benefit statement you should also provide examples or instances when your product worked or proved that it was worth it.
Step #4: Base it on personal experience.
When selling services, your personal experience about the said service matters. This is how most customers base their decisions whether the product or service is effective or not.
Step #5: Keep your target audience or market in mind.
Think about what your target audience and determine their preferences by analyzing factors, like age, gender, popular, current trends, consumption trend and many more.
Step #6: Be prepared to explain.
Explain to your customers in writing why they should buy your products or use your services. Make it as persuasive as you can. This will make you convince your customers to choose your product or services, instead of the competition.
Advantages of a Statement Template
Why should you use a statement template? Have you asked yourself this question? If you haven’t and if you still do not know the reason why, here are some advantages that will help you realize their worth.
- Statement templates include a complete set of details that you will need for a reliable statement. This prevents any missing information that will probably sabotage your work or may deem it useless and insufficient. Having all of the information complete also prevents you from getting into serious problems.
- Whatever that statement is, there sure is a template available for it. A variety of statement templates are offered online, often for free. It will surely be easy to get hold of them.
- It makes your work work easy and convenient as everything is already laid out for you. All you have to do is to fill in the required details.
- Statement templates are available in different file formats so are sure to find the file format you need or one that you are familiar with.
- Statement templates can be reproduced or reprinted as many times as you need it. You can save the template of your choice and pull it up whenever you need to use it.
- You can carry a template with you anytime and anywhere as you can save it in flash drives or handy storage devices.
Never tried using a statement template before? It’s never too late to try using one now. To learn more about statements and statement templates, you may check out articles that we have related to this topic. Some titles you may find interesting are Landlord Statement Templates and Compliance Statement Samples & Templates.
Medical Service Benefit Statement Access Form
Product Description and Benefit Template for Food Preparers
Standard Service Benefit Statement Template
Retirement Benefit Statement Sample
Sample Insurance Member Benefits Statement
Examples of Statements and Their Uses
The following are examples of some of the statements that are commonly used in different fields and different industries.
A financial statement is a document where the financial activities in the accounts of a business and position of a business is recorded. It is used to provide or present related financial details about the business in a structured manner and in a clear and concise manner for the sake of the entity and the readers understanding.
The main use of a privacy statement is to keep sensitive or proprietary information and protect a consumer’s or client’s privacy. Privacy statements are legal documents that provides the details of how the involved information is gathered and disclosed to ensure the protection of the certain entities.
Legal statements are documents that are intended for use in legal proceedings such as court hearings and other procedures. These statements should not and must not be taken lightly because of the weight of importance that is given to it not just by the public, but by the court of law.
All of the of the details of one’s income are provided in an income statement. Some of these details include one’s monthly and annual earnings, their tax deductions or payments, bonuses received and dates when they were issued, and the breakdown or summary of once earning for a particular period.
The specific goals and objectives of a company or organization is provided or stated in a goal statement. This statement includes specific details on how they will do to achieve their goals, how long it will take them to do so and who will be involved in it.
There are certain standards set by the authorities that companies, businesses or organization must comply. This is a requirement that should be followed so that the mentioned entities will be permitted to start operating and allowed to continue their operations. These standards are mandated by the law and to regulate the activities in different industries.
Aside from legal statements, notary statements are also given much importance by the law. This is because these statements are oaths that declare that what has been written is true and correct. An oath is sworn in he presence of an authorized entity, before it signed and sealed.
All of the statements mentioned above are considered written statements. As its name implies written statements are statements that are put to writing. Statements are put to writing so that there will be proof that what has been said and done, and what has been agreed on documented and recorded to be used as proof or evidence when there is a need for it.
What other examples of statements do you know of aside from the ones listed above? If you would like to learn more about other statements and get free statement samples ad templates, you can check them out on our website.
9+ Sample Artist Statements Sample Templates
8+ Income Statements Samples, Examples, Templates Sample ...
8+ Income Statements Samples, Examples, Templates Sample ...
10 Expense Statement Templates to Download Sample Templates
8+ Sample Cash Flow Statements – PDF, DOC Sample Templates
9+ Financial Statement Samples Sample Templates
20+ Sample Statements Sample Templates
10+ Declaration Statement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word ...
8+ Sample Personal Financial Statements Sample Templates
7+ Sample Bank Statements Sample Templates
Types of Financial Statement Sample Templates
15+ Capability Statement Templates – PDF, Word, Pages Sample ...
8+ Cash Flow Statement Samples Sample Templates
9+ Sample Privacy Statements Sample Templates
46+ Statement Form Examples Sample Templates