Goals are needed by a person to aspire for more than what he or she already have. It also allows people to think of a better condition compared to where they are currently at. Goals help people to create plans for them to achieve what they want. Setting a goal is the first thing to do in the process of achieving plans as the processes that are being implemented and followed to reach these goals are what’s going to make a goal come to reality.
We can provide you with sample goals statement to help you start in achieving what you want in life. Other than that, we also have other downloadable Sample Statements that you may use for the specific purposes that they may serve.
Sample Career Goal Statement
Goal Statement Worksheet
Personal Goal Statement in PDF
Goal Statement Sheet Example
Post-School Goal Statement
Career Goal Statement
A career goal statement may be used by employees who are already in the workplace and wanted to achieve a specific career and professional growth. Moreover, it can also be used by students who want to start a career in the field of expertise that they want to involve their selves with.
A career goal statement made by students who are either about to select their tertiary courses or enter the professional world includes the following information:
- the academic degree that they want to focus on and its relation to the job that they want to have in the future,
- the professional practice that they want to pursue and the steps on how they can become experts in the craft that they want to focus on,
- the career objectives that the students want to achieve should they be able to finish the specific program that they have enrolled in,
- the competencies and skills of the students who can help them achieve their career goal, and
- the job position or work functions that a student aspires to have.
Two-Year Goal Statement
Professional Goal Statement
Grad School Goal Statement
Project Goal Statement
High School Goal Statement
Goals and Tasks Statement
A goal and task statement includes the following information:
- the goals and tasks that are needed to be achieved by a person in a duration of time,
- the time frame in which a person needs to do the tasks that he or she is required to do for him or her to achieve a specific goal, and
- the processes that are needed to be done to achieve a goal or finish a task.
Short-Term and Long-Term Goals
If you are to set a goal, you need to think of the time frame that you want to achieve these goals and how it can affect your life. Your goals statement should be precise with the following:
- If you are setting a short-term goal, the goals must be achievable within a duration of a few days up to two years depending on the nature of the goal that you want to achieve.
- A long-term goal statement includes goals that can happen or are achievable within a couple of years. These goals need continuous processes for improvement so that the goal may be done in the time frame that a person has set him or herself with.
Other than our goal statements, you may also be interested to browse through our Career Objective Statements.
11+ Statement of Purpose Samples – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Statement of Purpose – PDF, DOC
How to Write a Statement of Purpose
29+ Sworn Statement Templates
10+ Legal Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, DOC
14+ Statement of Work Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
What Is in an Income Statement?
9+ Product/Service Benefit Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Printable Account Statements – PDF, Excel
7+ Sample Medical School Personal Statements – Word, PDF
11+ Statement of Account Samples & Templates – PDF
10+ Sample Confidentiality Statements – PDF, Word
9+ Resume Objective Statement Samples, Examples, Templates
13+ Narrative Statement Samples & Templates – PDF
8+ Sample Income Statements – PDF, Word