A privacy statement is used to assure the people who are to provide their private information that the items that they have disclosed will not be disseminated and will not be used for other purposes that are not involved in the processes that he or she is to transact with the entity that needs his or her information.
It is very important to be aware of all the items that are included in privacy statements as they allow the information that only specific people are allowed to know to be protected. We can provide you with privacy statement samples and other Sample Statements that you may use for other purposes.
Email Privacy Statement in PDF
Sample Privacy Act Statement
Data Privacy Statement Example
HIPAA Privacy Statement
E-mail Privacy Statement
A privacy statement may be used in online transactions including the e-mails that are being sent by an entity to another. An e-mail privacy statement includes the following information:
- A statement that specific e-mail may only be viewed by certain people and these entities should not allow any other person to have access to the information provided in the e-mail.
- It may also include the specifications of an e-mail attachment that should be bound for privacy as it may contain information that should not be available to the public. This will allow the receiver to download the attachment and safe-keep it in a folder that may not easily be found or browsed through by other people.
- An e-mail privacy statement also includes a notification that the use of the e-mail information for the purpose that it does not serve is prohibited by law, especially with regards to the distribution of the e-mail information.
- Confidential information sent through an e-mail always needs a privacy statement as it may affect specific functions and transactions should it be known by people more than those to whom it is for, which is why warnings are always specified in this kind of statement.
Army Privacy Statement
Generic Privacy Statement
Privacy Statement for Website
Practice Privacy Statement
Information and Privacy Statement
The Purpose of a Privacy Statement
A privacy statement is used by companies, organizations, and businesses who gather both basic and personal information from their clients for them to be able to process certain transactions. A privacy statement used for this purpose includes the following items:
- a review on how the information of the clients will be used,
- the assurance that the client’s information will remain private and it will not be disclosed to any entities and other purposes that the company may need except to what has been approved by the client,
- the documentation and other processes that will be applied to the information of the clients, and
- the reason why a person’s information is collected.
Other Kinds of Privacy Statement
A few more examples of a privacy statement are as follows:
- Army privacy statement
- Privacy act statement
- Data privacy statement
- Website privacy statement
- Practice privacy statement
- Employment information privacy statement
There are still a lot of other privacy statements that may be used for more purposes and functions. Other than our privacy statement templates, you may also download our Financial Statement Samples.
11+ Statement of Purpose Samples – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Statement of Purpose – PDF, DOC
How to Write a Statement of Purpose
29+ Sworn Statement Templates
10+ Legal Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, DOC
14+ Statement of Work Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
What Is in an Income Statement?
9+ Product/Service Benefit Statement Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Printable Account Statements – PDF, Excel
7+ Sample Medical School Personal Statements – Word, PDF
11+ Statement of Account Samples & Templates – PDF
10+ Sample Confidentiality Statements – PDF, Word
9+ Resume Objective Statement Samples, Examples, Templates
13+ Narrative Statement Samples & Templates – PDF
8+ Sample Income Statements – PDF, Word