Conducting a research requires much preparation and planning to gather ample sources and information regarding the subject at hand. Researching may take a while to do, especially if there’s no proper planning on the flow of research. This is the reason why sample plans are offered on our website.
Research plan examples will be able to help you plan and structure your research the way you want it. In availing these research plan templates, you can simply select the form you like and download it. More templates are posted on the website depending on your personal needs. Feel free to check out these templates.
Action Research Plan Example
Sample Research Project Plan
Business Research Plan
Research Budget Plan Format
Feasibility Research Plan
What Is Research Plan?
A research plan is an academic document containing an outline and ideas about the proposed research project. It has all the potential steps and information in arriving the desired result of the project. To know more about research plan, strategic plan examples and startup business plans are other forms of planning you can get some ideas from.
Components of a Research Plan
- Introduction: This is where the general overview of the research is stated. The researcher lays down the basic premise of the research.
- Related Literature: All pieces of literature and projects relating to the research is found here. The researcher connects his research to these related topics in order to form a theoretical background and foundation of the research.
- Research Methodology: The ways on how the research outcome can be done is in this section. Generally, the researcher enumerates and explains in chronological order the steps in arriving the proposed research outcome.
- The Significance of the Study: The researcher explains the importance of the study in this part.
- Scope and Limitations: The researcher establishes the parameters of the research study by stating the scope and limitation of the research. He presents what should and shouldn’t be done.
- Expected Outcome: This is where the researcher indicates the expected result of the research. This is the probable outcome he aspires to have along the research process.
Research Development Plan
Market Research Plan Example
Research Evaluation Plan
Operational Research Plan
Research Proposal Plan
Strategic Research Plan
Ways to Have Good Research Plan
Writing a research plan needs careful consideration to details. Albeit, you already have chosen a topic, other components must still be considered in conceiving a good research plan. These are some ways you can do this.
- Choose a topic. Select a topic you’re interested but also you regard as a pressing issue today. Readers and panelists are drawn to topics that were not yet addressed or were addressed already but given a different approach.
- Think about the steps. The methodologies of the research should be attainable. Make sure you can do the steps and not only for the sake of presenting them.
- Be detailed. It’s important that your research plan is detailed. There shouldn’t be any broad statements that can confuse the readers. Be direct on what you want to address. Don’t let your readers read your mind because they never will. You have different ideas from them, that’s why you need to clearly specify every statement you write.
More research plan templates such as Daycare Business Plans are posted on our website. Avail now!
9+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Juice Bar Business Plans – PDF, Word
10+ Restaurant Business Plans – PDF
9+ Bakery Business Plans – PDF
9+ Business Plan Templates in Word
9+ Quality Assurance Plan Templates – PDF, Word
Project Implementation Plan Template
9+ Sales Compensation Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Strategic Marketing Plan Template – PDF, Word
9+ Operational Plan for Restaurant – PDF
9+ Event Operational Plans – PDF
9+ Hospital Operational Plans – PDF, Word
9+ IT Operational Plans – PDF
9+ 5 Year Plan Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Career Development Plans – PDF