When you think of a morning routine, your head might wander during the times when you slap your alarm’s snooze button so you can get up an hour later. As soon as you do, all you can manage is a coffee cup because your need to look good exceeds the necessity of a healthy breakfast. Not a good picture? Yes. That’s because you need to have a better plan on spending the first hours of your every day. A morning routine planner will help you do that. This provides you with ways on how you can start your day in the best way possible.
FREE 10+ Morning Routine Planner Samples
1. Free Morning Routine Planner Template
2. Daily Morning Routine Planner
3. Morning Routine Planner
4. Best Morning Routine Planner
5. Simple Morning Routine Planner
6. Printable Morning Routine Planner
7. Simple Morning Routine Planner Template
8. Morning & Evening Routine Planner
9. Morning Routine Planner Worksheet
10. Morning Routine Plan Template
11. Weekly Morning Routine Planner
What Is a Morning Routine Planner?
A morning routine planner is a chart or a list of pre-planned morning activities that an individual wants to pursue regularly. A morning routine planner’s goal is to help you start the day by accomplishing your goals and doing it consistently. It’s an important tool in ensuring that you kick off your day by being productive.
How a Morning Routine Makes Your Mornings Lovable
Who loves a hectic Monday morning after a weekend of fun or relaxation? If you do, then you’re among the very few who do enjoy their morning. That’s a gift. However, for most people, weekday morning before school or work are never great. It’s a shame, actually, considering that a research result showed that morning people might have a longer lifespan than the nocturnals.
So, how does a morning routine help you appreciate the ring of your alarm? Here are some reasons why:
1. It provides motivation. Having a routine helps you start your day with a purpose. You won’t be waking your eyes up only to stare at your ceiling before you slam your alarm clock shut to sleep again. It provides you with a task list to do so you can start being productive as soon as you wake up.
2. It helps you look after yourself more. A morning routine is never without an activity concerning how you’ll take care of yourself. Instead of rushing through your morning, you’ll have enough time to look after yourself, whether it’s exercise, journaling to update your mood tracker, or following your diet plan.
3. It boosts your mental and emotional state. Starting with a stressful morning can affect your mood for the entire day. If you want to go through your day with a positive attitude and reduce your stress level at the end of the day, an actual good morning helps you unlock that.
4. It adds to your entire day’s productivity. If you think breakfast is the only important part of your morning, that’s only a component of waking up to a great day. Your morning helps you set the mood for the next hours. A morning routine helps you achieve better control of your schedule because you’ve already started to do it early.
Tips on Developing a Morning Routine Planner
If you want to start a morning routine planner that works for you, here some tips that you can follow:
1. Evaluate Your Morning Essentials
When planning what to include in your morning routine, start by identifying what you consider important. Ask yourself, what are your morning goals. Do you want to start your every day with a positive mindset? Are you altering to a more healthy lifestyle? Do you want to lean towards helping your family? Depending on your purpose, make a list of generalized goals that you hope to start your day with. This will help you lead an objective routine and focus. Only then can you craft a weekly plan that caters to your aspirations in life.
2. Determine Activities Base on Your Priorities
Now that you have already determined your essentials or morning priorities, generate activities that ill help you achieve your goals. These activities must lean towards fulfilling your objectives in the morning. These items are also the ones you will arrange on your daily morning routine schedule. For example, if you want to start your day with healthy habits, make it a point to include exercise and healthy breakfast on your to-do list. You can also make your morning routine as a preparation for your entire day’s hustle or career. So, if you’re traveling the whole day, you may want to pamper your skin with your beauty routine.
3. Have a Good Night Sleep
“I’m too tired to do my morning routine.” “I slept late, so I skipped my morning rituals.” “I stopped doing my routine because I end up sleeping through it.” Are these familiar to you? Yes, the number one hindrance to maintaining your morning routine is not having enough sleep at night. If you want to start your day right, begin your routine by having an adequate sleep. Avoid the daily ten-minute snooze cycle and strive to get up as soon as your alarm starts ringing. This adjusts your body’s sleep cycle and helps you wake up early to practice your daily, weekly, or monthly planner activities.
4. Don’t Do It All at Once
This is especially important if you’re new to making a weekly schedule or a routine daily schedule. Doing every single activity on your checklist and faithfully following them all may seem like a good idea, but in most circumstances, that can turn to be mere wishful thinking. Give yourself some space to the new lifestyle you’re building. You can start by waking up early and doing one thing on your list. You can add another one after a week or two. This way, you won’t get overwhelmed with the number of tasks, and you can fulfill your morning routine planner more easily.
What are some things that you should skip in the morning?
According to Bustle, some of the things that you should skip in the morning include the following:
- Press the snooze button
- Follow up on your social media
- Turn on your television
- Check your emails
- Overwhelm your thoughts with too much to-do list
What are some must-do activities that should be in your morning routine planner?
According to Inc, here are some things that make up a perfect morning routine planner:
- Do an exercise session
- Drink water
- Write a gratitude list
- Have a healthy breakfast
- Read positive news
- Fix your bed
How long should a morning routine be?
It doesn’t take very long because an average morning routine takes up to 30 to 90 minutes.
A “good morning” is more than just a polite greeting or expression. Live up to these words and start your day pleasantly. This contributes to your well-being and gears you up to have the best full day—all because you started it right. Go through our morning routine planner templates and make your every day worth waking up to. Download now!
FREE 11+ Retail Daily Planner Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 5+ Sample Agenda Planner Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Daily Timetable Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 15+ Study Schedule Samples & Templates in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 7+ Sample Study Timetable Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 7+ Toddler Schedule Samples and Templates in PDF
FREE 17+ Meal Planning Templates in PDF Excel | MS Word
FREE 8+ Daily Agenda Samples and Templates in PDF
FREE 13+ Study Planner Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 5+ Road Trip Planner Samples & Templates in PDF
FREE 14+ Hourly Planner Samples and Templates in PDF MS ...
FREE 12+ Retreat Schedule Samples and Templates in PDF MS ...
FREE 9+ Sample Monthly Timetable Templates in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 10+ Nursing Schedule Samples & Templates in PDF MS ...
FREE 12+ Immunization Schedule Samples & Templates in PDF