Pregnancy is a challenging stage for women. It is the moment when women are most susceptible to illnesses and nutrient deficiencies. Pregnancy often impairs a woman temporarily when it comes to performing chores and even their job duties. Sometimes, doctors advise women to quit their jobs.You may also see immediate resignation letters
If you are a pregnant woman who is planning to leave her job due to pregnancy complications, then you need to submit a resignation letter that fits the reason for your resignation. In writing your resignation letter, make sure that you refer to a proper template for it. For your convenience, we are providing you with resignation sample letters that you may download easily.
Free Resignation Letter Template due to Pregnancy
Post Pregnancy Resignation Letter
Immediate Resignation Letter because of Pregnancy
What Is an Employee Resignation Letter due to Pregnancy?
Pregnant women are sometimes placed in a situation that forces them to leave their jobs for the benefit of their own health or of their unborn child. The following are examples of situations that lead women to make the decision of resigning from their jobs:
1. A pregnant woman would decide to resign because she is advised by the doctor to take a rest.
2. A pregnant woman who is suffering from bone/muscular problems due to the heaviness of the weight she carries would be forced to stay immobile in her home instead of going to her place of work.You may also see resignation letters no notice
3. A pregnant woman would decide to resign because she is suffering from a nutrient or vitamin deficiency that can affect the health of her unborn child should she not address this deficiency through proper taking of supplements and rest.You may also see temporary resignation letter
Employee Resignation Letter due to Pregnancy
Pregnancy Resignation Letter in DOC
Pregnancy Resignation Letter Format
What to Include in a Resignation Letter to due Pregnancy
If you are writing a pregnancy resignation letter, here are some of the information that you should cover in your resignation letter:
1. Start your resignation letter with a formal heading then a formal salutation.You may also see manager resignation letters.
2. On the first part of your letter’s body, state immediately your intent to resign.You may also see one day resignation letters.
3. After that, provide an explanation of your condition. You may emphasize the way your pregnancy has affected your capacity to perform your job duties effectively.You may also see childcare resignation letters
4. If possible, attach a medical certificate or letter from your doctor that states his/her advice for you to desist from working for the remaining months of your pregnancy.You may also see nursing resignation letters
5. After you have properly provided all the necessary information of your resignation, dedicate one or two sentences expressing your gratitude toward your company or employer for the opportunities they have given you to grow, learn, and improve your skills.You may also see teacher resignation letter
Aside from pregnancy resignation letters, we also have immediate resignation letters and resignation letter for family reasons. Access these templates by clicking on their respective links. The samples we have here on our website are free for download. They are also available in PDF and Doc format, which are compatible with most devices and office applications, and they are lightweight in terms of size, so it does not take up too much space.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters