There are times when even the most hardworking employees would be thrown in a situation that forces them leave their companies and their jobs. Despite the reluctance and capacity for perseverance and hard work, these situations are best solved through the employee’s resignation. One of the most common reasons for such resignation is when an employee’s child or children are in dire need of parental care and attention. Indeed, one’s children are one of the most cherished treasures in one’s life, that’s why, should anything happen to them that require the parent’s immediate and prolonged full-attention, then such a parent must immediately drop all his/her financial concerns if possible and attend to his/her child promptly.You may also see one day resignation letters.
Indeed, child care as a reason for resignation is not a usual one and it is understandable if you are perplexed as to how to write your resignation letter. Well, you need not get confused any further for you have come at the right place. Here at sampletemplates.com, we have collected a variety of childcare resignation sample letters that you can choose from. These are all available in PDF and Word formats thus making it easier for you to access and store it in your devices. You may download our templates for free. Scroll down below and start downloading now!
Daycare Resignation Letter
Child Care Worker Resignation Letter
Resignation Letter Due to No Childcare
Sample Childcare Teacher Resignation Letter
Resignation Letter Format for Childcare
Various Reasons for Tendering a Childcare Resignation Letter
A childcare resignation letter is the type of resignation letter that is tendered by an employee to his/her employer or manager with the intent of resigning due to childcare purposes.You may also see resignation letters for personal reasons
There are various reasons for a parent who is also an employee may need to quit his/her job in order to take care of his/her child, and those are the following:
1. When his/her child is suffering from a terminal illness or any grave disease that causes his/her child to be on bed rest or incapable of taking care of his/her basic needs such as eating, going to the comfort room, etc.You may also see rude resignation letters
2. When his/her child who was born with a mental illness is starting to show worse symptoms or signs of his/her mental illness. One such example would be when a child has mental retardation or severe autism disorder, which would require that the parent would attend to his/her development in every step of the way. Indeed, these cases are very sensitive and it is normally the parent who is capable of fully giving his/her child the guidance and attention that are needed for children suffering from such illnesses.You may also see pregnancy resignation letter
Aside from childcare resignation letters, we also have a collection of the more general resignation letter samples, which are available for free download. Access these by clicking on the link provided.
Childcare Resignation Letter Sample
Childcare Resignation Letter in PDF
Things to Remember in Writing Your Childcare Resignation Letter
1. Remember to start your letter in a formal manner.
2. Use legitimately formal titles such as “Mr.,” “Mrs.,” “Ms.,” etc.
3. Clearly state your intention to resign.
4. Explain in detail the condition of your child that necessitates that you quit your job.You may also see manager resignation letters.
5. Don’t forget to express your gratitude toward the company.
6. Close your letter formally.
Now that you know the basics of writing a childcare resignation letter, you might also be interested in our professional resignation letter samples. Click on the link to view the collection.
For more resignation letter references, feel free to scour our website using the search bar on our page.
6 Sample Air Force Recommendation Letter Samples & Templates
14+ Professional Introduction Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
37+ Introduction Letter Examples – PDF, Word
21+ Sample Business Introduction Letters – PDF, DOC
17+ Tips for Making Your Business Introduction Letters Stand Out
6+ Writing a Sales Letter: Tips & Examples
15+ Marketing Cover Letters
18+ Sample Reference Letter For A Friend
14+ Letter of Intent Format Samples
60+ Letter of Intent Examples – PDF, Word, Pages, Google Docs
58+ Letter of Intent Formats
13+ Letter of Intent Samples – PDF, DOC
47+ Letter of Intent Samples
14+ Letter of Intent Examples
13+ Sample Letter of Intents