There are numerous circumstances that prods an individual or organization to send a request letter to another individual or organization with the intent of asking for a favor, permission, or donation. Whatever the reason behind the letter’s concoction, it is vital that the letter-drafter pays careful attention to the form and content of a letter of request. Let’s be realistic, most people would hardly take any voluntary action towards something that they cannot benefit from. Of course, there are those few who may find something of value by helping others and it is exactly this altruistic and humane side of the individuals or institutions that the letter-writer must seek to appeal to.
In order to aid you with your request letter writing needs, here are some Sample Letters for your guidance. If you may, you can also download these and fill in the necessary details that applies to your requesting needs. Scroll down below to select the form that appropriately fits your needs.
Sample Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Sample FOIA Request Letter
Letter of Loan Request Example
Letter of Donation Request in PDF
Downloadable Meeting Request Letter Sample
Letter of Recommendation Request Form
A letter of recommendation request form is a document asking another person to create a reference letter for someone who is applying for
- a job,
- a scholarship grant,
- an undergraduate course,
- a post-graduate course, or
- a volunteer position.
This request form allows the requester to succinctly state the relevant aspects that he/she wants the recommending person to include in the letter. The persons who are usually in possession of the authority to draft such a letter are the following:
- former employer,
- former supervisor,
- former colleague, and
- former professor.
Letter of Loan Request
A letter of loan request is a letter, the primary purpose of which is to formally ask a person, bank, or any lending/financial institutions for a loan. Anyone seeking to lend money will benefit the most by attending to the following considerations in drafting their request letter:
- provide the prospective lender a detailed description of your present financial predicament and its concomitant complications;
- ensure them of your reliability as a prospective borrower by presenting them with proofs of instances when you fulfilled your promise to pay something or do something; and
- in case some prospective lenders won’t be budged by word-of-honor assurances, they will feel more safe in granting you a loan if you tell them upfront which properties (if any) you are willing to attach to the loan as collateral damage in the event that you fail to make payment on the date it is due.
Request Letter for Charter Amendment
Basic Business Letter of Request
Grant Letter of Request Form Format
Standard Personal Letter of Request
Printable Response to Letter of Request
Letter of Donation Request
A letter of donation request is a letter that an individual, organization, or institution sends to another individual or institution for a specific donation. A letter requesting for a donation should contain the following:
- a warm yet formal introduction, addressing the specific person in charge of assessing donation/sponsorship requests;
- a concise statement of the letter’s intent;
- a detailed description of how you intend to use the donation;
- reiteration of request;
- a contact number or e-mail address that the prospective donor can respond to; and
- a formal closing.
You can also check out our Sponsorship Request Letters.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates