Resignations are very crucial to the company operations especially if the people to resign play an important role in the processes that are being done by the company in its daily operations. This is the reason why resignation letters must be passed ahead of time according to the regulations of the company so that preventive measures may be applied in terms of assuring the smooth flow of operations even if someone is to leave the company already.
We can provide you with sample manager resignation letters that you may use for this specific purpose. Other than that, we also have downloadable Sample Letters that may be used as references should you want to create letters intended for various purposes.
City Manager Resignation Letter
Restaurant Manager Resignation Letter
Sample Resignation Letter in PDF
Inclusions of a Manager Resignation Letter
A manager resignation letter must include the following information:
- the effective date of the resignation,
- the start of the service rendering before resignation,
- the department or area of business that the manager is to leave,
- a message of appreciation for the trust that was given to the manager to handle a specific department,
- the achievements and other fulfillments that the manager was able to have within the duration of his or her stay in the company,
- the reason for leaving the company, and
- the number of months or years that the manager has provided his or her services to the company.
It is very essential for a manager to include these information as he or she is handling a position that needs considerations to be filled again by another candidate should he or she decide to leave the company.
There are a lot of processes that the company needs to do to be able to find a new person appropriate for the job post to be vacated, which is why a resignation letter must not only be a letter saying that a manager is to resign already. It should also contain a message of gratitude for all the opportunities that the company has provided the person with.
Assistant Manager Resignation Letter
Manager Position Resignation Letter
Manager Resignation Letter Example
Reasons for a Manager’s Resignation
With the prestige of the position and the amount of salary that a manager gets, it is still possible for him or her to leave the company. A few of internal reasons that can make a manager resign are as follows:
- His or her opinions are not being considered by the higher management.
- His or her subordinates are not showing professionalism and respect to the manager.
- The workload given to him or her by the company is too much compared to what he or she initially signed for.
Moreover, there are also external factors that can affect the decision of the manager to resign, which may be any of the following:
- there is another offer from a competitor for the same position but with a higher pay;
- the benefits of the competitor offering a job employment to the manager is better than what his or her current company provides;
- he or she is already to relocate;
- there are medical conditions that the manager needs to attend to; or
- other personal reasons, which may include health, family relations, and other personal decisions.
Other than our manager resignation letter, you may also download our Email Resignation Letter Samples.
12+ Professional Introduction Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
7+ Invitation Thank-You Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
How to Write a Resignation Letter with a Notice Period
9+ Health Resignation Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
5+ Employment Introduction Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
7+ Introduction Letter to Clients Samples and Templates – PDF
9+ Meeting Thank-You Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Hospital Resignation Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
13+ School Resignation Letter Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
7+ Board Resignation Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10 Nursing Cover Letters – Samples, Examples & Format
9+ Friendly Letter Format Templates
8+ Friendly Letter Format Samples
How to Write an Offer Letter
6+ Membership Resignation Letter Samples and Templates – PDF, Word