In this competition-swarmed world, applying for a job has become a more daunting task in every year that passes. To demonstrate this, it is no longer sufficient that a job applicant passes a resume and a cover letter during application; in fact, he or she must also ask someone credible and with authority to send a professional letter of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s impeccable qualities and skills.
Indeed, recommendation letters are such deal breakers. That’s why if you are a previous employer, supervisor, or manager who is asked by the job applicant to draft a convincing recommendation letter, then it is understandable that you find such task a difficult one. For your convenience, we have collected recommendation Sample Letters for you to choose from. Scroll down below and download the ones that suits your writing needs.
Professional Recommendation Letter from Employer
Job Recommendation Letter from Employer
Recommendation Letter from Employer Format
What Is a Recommendation Letter from Employer
While there are numerous types of recommendation letters out there depending on the person drafting, a recommendation letter from an employer is considered as one of the most authoritative recommendation letter in the corporate setting.
A recommendation letter from an employer is a letter written by
- a former employer,
- a former managers, and
- a former supervisor.
The primary purpose of this letter is to give a job applicant a boost in his or her eligibility for the position applied for. In order to do that, a previous manager or employer must state in his or her letter the relevant traits, skills, abilities, leadership skills, and other pertinent information that will make the job applicant more qualified for the job he/she is applying for.
If you are currently starting to draft a recommendation letter, make sure to browse our collection of Sample Letters of Reference for more ideas. Simply click on the link provided.
Recommendation Letter from Employer to Employee
Recommendation Letter from Previous Employer
Supervisor Recommendation Letter from Employer
Tailoring a Stellar Recommendation Letter
- Research first. Before you can even begin to write the perfect recommendation letter, you need to read the job description of the position that the applicant is applying for. Afterward, analyze which aspect of the applicant’s skill set or characteristics will make him or her fit perfectly for the job description.
- Start with an introduction. In this part, mention how you came to know the applicant. Normally, you also state in this part how long you have known the applicant or the person recommended.
- Expound in the body. Enumerate the recommended person’s relevant traits, capabilities, and characteristics, which increases the person’s eligibility for the applied position.
- Narrate specific instances in order to prove the credibility of your claims. Describe how the applicant has demonstrated the said traits that has resulted in adding value to your company as a whole.
- Professionally close your letter with polite remarks and indicate how you may be contacted just in case there are further questions regarding the applicant’s qualification.
Aside from recommendation letter from employer samples, we also have templates for Recommendation Letters for College. Browse through our collection by clicking on the link provided.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates