In this competition-swarmed world, applying for a job has become a more daunting task in every year that passes. To demonstrate this, it is no longer sufficient that a job applicant passes a resume and a cover letter during application; in fact, he or she must also ask someone credible and with authority to send a professional letter of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s impeccable qualities and skills.
Indeed, recommendation letters are such deal breakers. That’s why if you are a previous employer, supervisor, or manager who is asked by the job applicant to draft a convincing recommendation letter, then it is understandable that you find such task a difficult one. For your convenience, we have collected recommendation Sample Letters for you to choose from. Scroll down below and download the ones that suits your writing needs.
Professional Recommendation Letter from Employer
Job Recommendation Letter from Employer
Recommendation Letter from Employer Format
What Is a Recommendation Letter from Employer
While there are numerous types of recommendation letters out there depending on the person drafting, a recommendation letter from an employer is considered as one of the most authoritative recommendation letter in the corporate setting.
A recommendation letter from an employer is a letter written by
- a former employer,
- a former managers, and
- a former supervisor.
The primary purpose of this letter is to give a job applicant a boost in his or her eligibility for the position applied for. In order to do that, a previous manager or employer must state in his or her letter the relevant traits, skills, abilities, leadership skills, and other pertinent information that will make the job applicant more qualified for the job he/she is applying for.
If you are currently starting to draft a recommendation letter, make sure to browse our collection of Sample Letters of Reference for more ideas. Simply click on the link provided.
Recommendation Letter from Employer to Employee
Recommendation Letter from Previous Employer
Supervisor Recommendation Letter from Employer
Tailoring a Stellar Recommendation Letter
- Research first. Before you can even begin to write the perfect recommendation letter, you need to read the job description of the position that the applicant is applying for. Afterward, analyze which aspect of the applicant’s skill set or characteristics will make him or her fit perfectly for the job description.
- Start with an introduction. In this part, mention how you came to know the applicant. Normally, you also state in this part how long you have known the applicant or the person recommended.
- Expound in the body. Enumerate the recommended person’s relevant traits, capabilities, and characteristics, which increases the person’s eligibility for the applied position.
- Narrate specific instances in order to prove the credibility of your claims. Describe how the applicant has demonstrated the said traits that has resulted in adding value to your company as a whole.
- Professionally close your letter with polite remarks and indicate how you may be contacted just in case there are further questions regarding the applicant’s qualification.
Aside from recommendation letter from employer samples, we also have templates for Recommendation Letters for College. Browse through our collection by clicking on the link provided.
12+ Sample Eagle Scout Recommendation Letter Templates – PDF, DOC
11+ Sample Leadership Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample Service Termination Letters – PDF, DOC, Apple Pages, Google Docs
11+ Sample Partnership Proposal Letters – PDF, DOC
7+ Sample Landlord Lease Termination Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
14+ Sample Lease Proposal Letters – PDF, Pages
11+ Termination of Services Letters – DOC, Apple Pages, Google Docs
16+ Promotion Letters – DOC, PDF
7+ Sample Nursing Interview Thank-You Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Physician Recommendation Letters – DOC, PDF
12+ Apology Letters to Teacher – PDF, Word
14+ Free Business Reference Letters – DOC, PDF
13+ Sample Advertising Proposal Letters – PDF, Word
13+ Quotation Letter Samples – PDF, Word
8+ Reference Letters for Friend – DOC, PDF