Applying to business school can be anxiety-inducing. Most business schools implement a tight screening process in selecting which applicants are worthy of the slots in their business programs. The enormous number of vying business school applicants, on the other hand, aggravates this difficulty in getting in the said program. Even more so when one is applying for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA). Due to the stiffness of the competition, most MBA applicants would benefit the most by submitting a stellar and well-drafted recommendation letter.
Free MBA Recommendation Letter
Free MBA Recommendation Letter From Employer
Free MBA Recommendation from Peer
Hence, if you are currently someone who is given the cumbersome yet honorable task of creating an MBA recommendation letter, then you will find our recommendation sample letters of great use in bettering the quality and effectivity of your letter. Simply scroll down below and download the ones that prove helpful to your letter writing needs.
Executive MBA Recommendation Letter Sample
Sample MBA Recommendation Letter from Employer
MBA Recommendation Letter Example
MBA Recommendation Letter
An MBA recommendation letter is a type of academic recommendation letter that is written with the intent of promoting a prospective student’s or person’s qualification or eligibility for a slot in an MBA program.You may also see medical school recommendation letter
Who Writes This?
Usually, the persons who are required to write this type of letter are those who are well versed in the academic and/or professional aspect of the applicant’s personality. Those persons are the following:
1. current or former employer,
2. current or former supervisor,
3. former business professor, or
4. former internship adviser/supervisor.
In relation to this, if you are writing to promote someone who wants to study an undergraduate business program, then you might want to check out our collection of recommendation letters for college.
Business MBA College Recommendation Letter
MBA Application Recommendation Letter
What Does It Contain?
There are several ways to approach writing an MBA recommendation letter. However, there are specific aspects that must necessarily be included in the body of the letter. That is why if you are the one drafting this letter, you must do the following:
1. Emphasize the applicant’s intellectual acumen and sharp critical thinking skills.
2. Narrate certain circumstances that shows how the MBA applicant has demonstrated his or her ability to solve a business/work problem with great efficiency and celerity.You may also see leadership recommendation letters
3. Marvel on the applicant’s stellar work ethics. Remember to remain formal in doing so and avoid gushing.
4. If applicable, it also wouldn’t hurt to mention that the MBA applicant possesses excellent leadership and organizational skills.You may also see recommendation letter for coworkers
Recommendation Letter for MBA Admission
MBA Recommendation Letter from Colleague
MBA Recommendation Letter from Colleague
Some Helpful Tips
1. Examine your applicant’s transcript of records or academic credentials.
2. Know what is the purpose or end goal why the MBA applicant wants to study such course.
3. Determine which specific points of the MBA applicant’s history you can accentuate in presentable narrative form that concurs with the specific characteristics that the MBA course requires.You may also see tenant recommendation letters
4. Engage the applicant more by discussing with him or her which points of the recommendation they want to emphasize more. Allow them to provide examples and explanations.You may also see graduate school recommendation letters
5. Ask them to make a list of two or more universities that they plan on applying. This is necessary so that you can also do more research on the nature of a certain university’s screening process. This way, you can tailor your letter to appeal to these university’s requirements/needs.You may also see physician recommendation letters
6. Finally, ask the MBA applicant for the final instructions on how, when, and who to submit the recommendation letter to.You may also see academic recommendation letters
For more helpful samples, you may check out our letters of reference templates. Simply click on the link provided.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF