If you are thinking of renting a piece of land, an apartment unit, or any business establishment, you need to assure the owners of the place that you are a worthy tenant. Financial stability and good character are two of the main points that an effective tenant recommendation letter must cover.
To know more about how to write this letter, feel free to refer to our tenant recommendation Sample Letters. These are available in PDF and Word formats and you can download these for free.
Tenant Recommendation Letter Sample
Tenant Recommendation Letter from Employer
Tenant Recommendation Letter from Landlord
Tenant Recommendation Letter Example
Tenancy Recommendation Letter
A tenancy recommendation letter is a type of recommendation letter that is usually sent for the purpose of assuring a landowner, apartment owner, or any establishment owner that a prospective tenant is trustworthy enough to deserve to hold such tenancy of his/her establishment or land.
Reasons for Writing a Tenant Letter of Recommendation
A tenancy recommendation letter serves a lot of purpose and some of those are the following:
- to assure the owner that the prospective tenant is organized and meticulous and thus capable of keeping the quality, orderliness, and cleanliness of the premises;
- to ensure the owner that the prospective tenant is of good character and thus not involved in any shady or illegal businesses that might jeopardize the security of the entire establishment/premises; and
- to verify the factuality of the prospective tenant’s information. Since most recommendation letters contain the contact information of the recommender, it would be easier for the establishment owner to check on such information.
Various Individuals Who Can Write This Letter
Depending on the contextual factors, there is a vast sea of options on who should write this letter. Some of the most common people who are usually equipped with the authority to write a tenant recommendation letter are the following:
- a previous landlord/landlady,
- a previous apartment-owner of the apartment that the prospective renter used to rent,
- a friend,
- a colleague,
- an employer/manager, and
- a previous professor.
Speaking of recommendation letters, we also have a collection of Reference Letter Samples that might be of use to you should you apply for a job, a scholarship grant, or a slot in a degree program. To access these templates, click on the link provided. These templates are also easy to view and store in your devices since these are available in PDF and Word formats.
Commercial Tenant Letter of Recommendation
Tenant Recommendation Letter Sample
Letter of Recommendation for an Apartment
Matters That Must Be Discussed in a Tenancy Recommendation Letter
In a tenancy recommendation letter, you need to be able to cover some important parts of the prospective tenant’s character that may be determinative of whether or not he/she gets the tenancy grant.
Here are some of the things that are worthy of mentioning:
- the prospective tenant’s trustworthiness;
- the prospective tenant’s good financial management, which is usually an indicator of his/her ability to pay his tenancy bills (e.g. rent, electricity, water, etc.) on time; and
- the prospective tenant’s good interpersonal skills that would make him/her a peaceful and amiable neighbor to other tenants or other neighboring individuals.
Speaking of recommendations, we also have a collection of Reference Letter Examples that you may also download for free. To view these templates, click on the link being provided.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF