The Air Force is responsible for protecting the skies and the airspace, and they are funded by the government. Since this is the case, promotions and commendations should be given to the deserving candidates. This is the means for recognizing the efforts of the Air Force employee. This helps them be more motivated when it comes to doing their jobs effectively.
Air Force recommendation letters are given by the senior personnel to be screened by the board and see if the person being recommended deserves to be promoted. Check out the six Sample Letters we have in our article to help you out if you need to commend an Air Force officer and want him to have a higher rank.
Air Force Letter of Recommendation Example
Air Force Letter of Recommendation Format
Air Force Letter of Recommendation for Promotion
Air Force Letter of Recommendation for Training
How to Write an Air Force Recommendation Letter
Just like any other recommendation letter, an air force recommendation letter follows a business letter format (see Sample Letters of Reference). Most of the time, it will have three main paragraphs:
- The first one will state your name, title, and affiliation with the person you are recommending including the duration you have known the applicant and to what extent. Make sure you state the position that the applicant is eyeing and mention that you want to recommend the applicant for that position.
- The second paragraph will talk about the credentials of the applicant that makes him a qualified candidate. Describe the applicant’s characters and expound on how all the experiences that applicant has gone through makes him qualified to become a part of the Air Force.
- The third paragraph will explain the reasons why you are recommending the person and your explanation why you are confident with the individual. Show the recipient that the applicant is eager and enthusiastic about becoming a part of the Air Force.
If you have an official stationary bearing your organization’s name, you may use that. Ensure that you are able to address the letter to the correct Air Force office. You should also make sure to include the recipient’s name and spell it properly. It should not exceed more than two pages.
Air Force Officer Recommendation Letter
Air Force Letter of Appreciation
Air Force Character Reference Letter Sample in PDF
Using the Sample Air Force Recommendation Letter
- The sample Air Force recommendation letter samples in this article can be utilized for various situations showcasing when an Air Force may be recommended for a promotion.
- Downloading these samples is not as hard as it seems. It only takes a few clicks and answering a captcha. These are available in two formats—PDF and Word Document. This makes editing easy as well as the task of saving to your chosen storage devices.
- All of the samples presented in this article can be downloaded for free. You need not burn a hole in your pocket just to get high-quality samples to use as your guide for writing an Air Force recommendation letter.
- There are six sample letters that give a wide variety of letters to choose from. They all come in various styles, formats, outlines, and purposes.
- You can easily copy the layout and format of the template you have chosen. You can change a portion of the words to match it with the referral program your company is offering.
Remember to choose the best candidate that you think deserves to be given a better opportunity by being promoted. The skies and airspace will not be safe without the aid of the Air Force.
You may opt to check out our Letter of Reference Format for more letter references.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates