Leadership positions entail huge responsibilities. It is for this reason that those who are applying for a leadership position would find it hard to attain such. That is why, in order to increase the chances of getting accepted for a leadership position, an applicant would have to ask someone of authority to make a recommendation letter on his/her behalf.You may also see reference letters.
If you are currently burdened with the task of creating such a letter, then it would be of immense help to you if you read numerous samples in order to be able to write a persuasive one. Here at sampletemplates.com, we are providing you with leadership recommendation sample letters that are available for free download.
Free Leadership Recommendation Letter
Leadership Recommendation Letter for Student
letter of Recommendation for Leadership Position
Example of Leadership Recommendation Letter
Youth Leadership Recommendation Letter
Leadership Recommendation Letter Sample
Leadership Recommendation Letters
A leadership recommendation letter is usually sent in behalf of someone who is applying for a leadership position. This letter contains a detailed description of the leadership-applicant’s stellar leadership qualities. The recipient of this letter is the person who is in charge of assessing the qualifications of the person for a particular leadership position.You may also see mba recommendation letters
Various Leadership Positions
Most leadership positions naturally entail a lot of responsibilities, that is why attaining any leadership position can be a difficult task, especially in large organizations. Some of the most common leadership positions are the following:
1. chief executive officer
2. administrative assistant
3. managing editor
5. purchasing manager
6. department head
7. team leader
8. project manager
9. distribution manager
10. logistics manager
11. senior accountant
12. finance department head
15. dean of a college
Who Writes This Letter?
Depending on the type of leadership position that is being applied, the person who makes the recommendation letter should at least be of the position to make a judgment regarding the leadership skills of the applicant. The most common individuals who are usually equipped with the appropriate knowledge and authority to write a leadership reference letter are the following:
1. a former professor,
2. a former supervisor,
3. a former manager,
4. a former/current employer,
5. a former team leader, and
6. a former head of an organization that the applicant is or used to be a part of.
Whatever the type of leadership position that you are writing for, you can benefit the most by referring to our templates on this page. You may also check out our recommendation letter formats to have an overview of the layout. Simply click on the link provided.
Educational Leadership Recommendation in PDF
Sample Leadership Award Recommendation Letter
Student Leadership Reference Form in PDF
Things to Remember in Making a Leadership Recommendation Letter
To help you in your reference letter-writing, here are some tips that you must be mindful of:
1. Be concise and direct. Avoid gushing over the good qualities of your applicant. Remember that you are writing a formal letter.
2. Highlight the leadership skills of the applicant by narrating the specific instances in the past when he/she demonstrated such leadership qualities.You may also see sample letters of reference.
3. In highlighting the leadership qualities, you may opt to emphasize skills such as his/her critical-thinking abilities, quick decision-making skills, assertive personality, conscientiousness, etc.You may also see business recommendation letters
4. Establish authority by stating in what manner you knew the applicant. Also, state your current position (if you yourself are holding a leadership position as well, then that would make you a more credible recommender).You may also see tenant recommendation letters.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters