All types of businesses can become more successful when their customer base is widened. While it is crucial to hire an advertising or marketing agent who will ensure that the marketing strategies that you are implementing in your business is appropriate, it is also beneficial to utilize other modes of widening the customer base. One of the effective methods is the sending of business recommendation letters to potential customers or clients.
Whether you are a marketing consultant, a manager, or a business owner, you need to ask someone who has previously engaged in your business or services to recommend your company. If you happen to be the person who is asked to write a business recommendation letter, it is understandable if you have no idea how to go about your letter-writing. You have come to the right place for here at sampletemplates.com, we are providing you with various business recommendation Sample Letters that you may download for free.
Business Recommendation Letter Format
Personal Business Recommendation Letter
Formal Business Recommendation Letter
What Is a Business Recommendation Letter?
A business recommendation letter is a type of recommendation letter that specifically aims to attract more customers or clients for a specific company. The persons who can write a business recommendation are the following:
- a previous customer or client who has purchased the products of the recommended company,
- a previous customer or client who has previously availed the services of the recommended company,
- a previous vendor or supplier who has made business transactions with the said company,
- a previous employee of the recommended company, and
- a previous business partner.
Types of Businesses That Can Benefit from a Business Recommendation Letter
There are several types of businesses that would be able to magnetize more clients if it sends a business recommendation letter to target clients. Some of those are the following:
- Retail stores
- Hair salons
- Spa senters
- Skincare treatment centers
- Real estate agencies
- Construction firms
- Interior design firms
- Architecture firms
- Recruitment agency
- Accounting firms
Aside from business recommendation letters, we also have a collection of Reference Letter Format that can provide you with a layout of the various types of reference or recommendation letters. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
Business Partner Recommendation Letter
Business Recommendation Letter for Client
Things to Remember in Writing a Business Recommendation Letter
- Make sure that you gather adequate information regarding the company that you are recommending. You can do this by conducting research in the Internet, or make phone calls.
- Make a list of the positive points of the business or company that you have witnessed during your transaction or interaction with it or any of its staff.
- Know the names of the key individuals of the company such as the managers, chief executive officer, and the owner.
- Start your letter by addressing your recipients using their complete name or surname. Avoid making a generalized salutation. The aim is to personalize your letter in order to make your prospective customer feel special so that they would perceive how much your company values them.
- Lastly, avoid using flowery words. Remain formal and narrate instances when you were impressed by a specific procedure or quality of the company.
Now that you know the basics of writing business recommendation letters, you might also be interested in our collection of Sample Letters of Reference, which can also provide you with the format of recommendation letters. Simply click on the link provided.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF