Recommendation letters are typically drafted to bear witness to an individual’s aptitudes, character, and achievements. Oftentimes, these letters are written to help an applicant be endorsed for work or scholarship. A student/employee’s application relies on how solid these letters are written. Carefully choosing the words to use is highly recommended since an application might be in question or at stake if these letters are not written properly.
Recommendation letters can be utilized for different circumstances. On the off chance that you are uncertain of how to begin writing one, the Sample Letters found in this article can definitely help you out. Check out the samples that we have below!
Free Generic Letter of Recommendation
Generic Recommendation Letter Format
Printable Generic Teacher Recommendation Letter
Generic Recommendation Letter for Student
Example of a Generic Recommendation Letter
Generic Recommendation Letter from Employee
Generic Recommendation Letter for Intern
When Are Recommendation Letters Used?
- Job applicants who need more support for their job applications.
- It might be a preemployment requirement of an employee before he/she will be fully considered as an employee of the company.
- It might be for scholastic purposes such as a grant for scholarship (see Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship) or for an admission in a college or university (see Recommendation Letters for College).
- Prospect tenant wherein he/she may be required by the landlord to prove excellent financial and rent history status.
- An employer may require it as a way to demonstrate that their recently contracted worker can be trusted and will do tasks properly.
Who Can Write a Recommendation Letter?
If you are assigned to write one, consider the following:
- You should make certain that you know the individual well and that you can sincerely bear witness to all the claims of the applicant.
- You have the capability to write a recommendation letter that would be meaningful both for the applicant and the recipient of the application.
- You can write a letter that is both true and positive. Try not to acknowledge the suggestion to write one in case you feel like the individual asking for the recommendation letter does not have any good credentials to attest to.
Generic Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
Academic Recommendation Letter Sample
Writing a Recommendation Letter
- Begin by writing the name and address of the person who will be reading the letter. Address them legitimately (such as, “Dear Mr. XXX,”). On the off chance that you do not know the recipient’s name, you may use “To whom it may concern.” Always remember, though, that it will always be better to address the recipient by their name.
- Introduce and state what is your association with the application. Additionally, mention why you are qualified to write a recommendation letter.
- Write down in detail all the facts that will supplement the candidate’s certifications. Give a genuine and positive judgment about the credentials and character of the applicant.
- End your letter by telling the reader that you would readily answer any further questions they may have with respect to the applicant. Leave your contact data such as your telephone number and e-mail address. You may likewise express a particular time or day when it would be most agreeable for you to be reached.
The Sample Recommendation Letters in this article are available for download directly from this article in PDF and Word Document. These file types prove to be handy when it comes to customizing and printing. Best thing about all of these is that they do not cost anything and they are of great quality.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF