Sooner or later, you may be asked to compose a reference letter by a work colleague. Being asked to write one can feel like a compliment, yet can also put a lot of pressure on you. You need to consider how you lay down his or her qualification, character, and accomplishments in a way that is proficient and formal.
To give you an idea and a couple of thoughts on how you can go about writing the recommendation letter, there are a couple of Sample Letters in this article you can refer to when you need guidance in writing an employment recommendation letter. Just check out all of the samples we have below.
Employee Recommendation Letter Sample
Standard Recommendation Letter Example
Generic Employee Recommendation Letter
Employee Recommendation Letter Format
What to Include in an Employment Recommendation Letter
When you are entrusted to compose an employment recommendation letter, it can be a lot of pressure. You must be mindful of your choice of words and how you lay them down in the letter. You have to ensure you are able to write the letter properly in order to raise the employee’s chance of getting the job or getting promoted in the company. There are specific things you need to incorporate into the letter in order to make it a strong one. Listed below are some of the things you can take note of when you are writing a recommendation letter.
- Include a couple of catchphrases in the letter that you believe is essential to the position applied for or the promotion. This makes the company get a glimpse of how the applicant is and if he is a good fit for the job or promotion.
- Mention situations where the applicant has shown his or her skills and expand on these things. You can express it in numbers, if possible. This gives the impression that the applicant does what is assigned to him/her in an excellent manner.
- End the letter by offering to answer any further inquiries they may have and that they can get in touch with you via phone or e-mail. Leave all your important contact details.
Take a look these other recommendation letter samples:
Employee Job Recommendation Letter from Former Employer
Employee Recommendation Letter Sample
Employee Recommendation Letter in Doc
Tips for Writing an Employee Recommendation Letter
- Ensure that you know the individual very well. This helps to ensure that you are a qualified person to write about the applicant.
- Be true to your claims about the applicant. Continuously highlight his/her strengths.
- Write one that would be meaningful enough to and would be to the advantage of the candidate.
- In the event that you seem to feel that you are not quite qualified to write one or that you can’t think the applicant is not qualified, you can politely tell the applicant to ask someone else to do it for you.
Why Use Sample Employee Recommendation Letters?
The sample employee recommendation letters in this article will help you be able to write one that will sound professional and formal.
The sample letters are designed to have the correct format and layout. Additionally, these are all readily downloadable straightforwardly from this article. These are all available in Word Document and PDF file format, so altering it to fit the credentials of the applicant you are writing the recommendation letter for is going to be easy as pie.
You may also take a look at our Academic Recommendation Letters.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF