Events are made more memorable because of the presence of people who share the same enthusiasm for it. That is why if you are currently planning an event, then you need to be able to invite your carefully selected guests or attendees through a formal yet personalized event proposal letter.
To help guide you through your event proposal letter-writing, download our collection of event proposal sample letters. These templates are available in PDF and Word formats thus making it easier for you to access and store in your devices. You can also opt to simply edit these templates should you find its contents suitable to your needs.
Free Event Proposal Letter
Wedding Event Proposal Letter
School Event Proposal Letter
Birthday Event Proposal Letter
Example of Event Proposal Letter
Sample Wedding Event Proposal Letter
School Event Proposal Letter Sample
What Are Event Proposal Letters?
Event proposal letters are letters that are sent by an event organizer to his/her event participants and target event attendees. There are two possible reasons for writing an event proposal letter and those are the following:
1. to invite specific individuals or group individuals to attend an event at a particular date, time, and venue; and
2. to propose to another individual an event idea with the corresponding reasons for such even proposal (its purpose or goal). This type of event proposal letter must also include a few suggestions as to the persons who must attend it, the location of the event, and the specific date and time when it will take place.You may also see event sponsorship letters
1. The usual individuals who send this letter are the following:
- party planners,
- professional event planners,
- wedding planners,
- birthday celebrants,
- bachelorette party planners,
- engagement party planners,
- managers who wants to gather his/her staff or team for the purpose of socializing and upholding company ideals and encouraging camaraderie among employees, and
- chief executive officers who plan to hold a company function.
What Are the Various Types of Event Proposal Letters?
- Concert Event Proposal Letter
- Event Sponsorship Proposal Letter
- School Event Proposal Letter
- Birthday Event Proposal Letter
- Invitation Letter Sample
Concert Event Proposal Letter Example
Event Sponsorship Proposal Letter
Event Planning Proposal Letter
Event Management Business Proposal
Things to Remember in Creating an Event Proposal Letter
1. Make a list of the persons you want to invite to your event.You may also see training proposal letters.
2. Make a list of the necessary information that you need to impart in your event proposal letter. This should include things like the following:
- purpose of the event,
- date and time,
- things to bring, and
- what is expected of the participants (this is especially applicable if the event is a seminar or training that requires the event attendees to participate in the activities or in the discussions).You may also see catering proposal letters.
3. Start your letter with the standard heading. (There should be two blocks for the heading: one for the information of the sender and one for the recipient.)
4. Greet your letter-recipient formally. No matter how informal the event is or if you are close with the event attendee/letter-recipient, you still need to observe proper rules in sending event proposal letters by using appropriate titles such as Ms., Mr., Mrs., Atty., Dr., etc.You may also see lease proposal letters.
5. Make things easier for your letter-recipient by stating right away the purpose for the letter.
6. Give them the necessary information pertaining to the date, time, and location of the event. You can also include the dress code here.You may also see sponsorship proposal letters
7. Close your letter formally.
Now that you know the basics of writing event proposal letters, you are now ready to write your letter! Download the template on this page as your guide.You may also see art proposals.
For more proposal reference, check out our collection of Project Proposal Example. Simply click on the link provided.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters