Computer programmer is a type of occupation that involves creating a program through a series of codes. They use certain program languages to execute a command on a computer to deliver certain actions or tasks. Aside from that, programmers also create additional computer programs such as software or applications that will be used on other important purposes, depending on the type of software being used.
If you are interested in computer programmer roles, you might want to check out these 11+ Computer Programmer Job Description Samples.
Computer Programmer Job Description Sample
Computer Programmer Job Description in PDF
Assistant Computer Programmer Job Description
Java Computer Programmer Job Description
Entry Level Computer Programmer Job Description
The Different Types of Computer Programmers and Their Significant Roles
Software Process Engineers
Or better known as the software testers are the types or programmers that test a certain software credibility before it hits the retail sacks. They are responsible for checking the quality control of the software. You can also check out Process Engineer Job Description Samples for more information about the job position.
These are the types of developers that do not necessarily focus on developing a program; however, they have considerable knowledge on certain computer programs and are in fact that has access to all the organization’s computer file system and responsible in keeping track with it. If you want to be a system administrator, you can check out System Administrator Job Description Samples for more insights about the position’s role.
These are the programmers who are behind the creative design and functionalities of a certain software. They are more likely to be considered as the architects and designers of a software creation. Mobile application developers are actually part of this category.
These are the types of developers that are responsible for the creation and development of a website or browser structure.
Senior Programmer/Analyst Job Description
Junior Computer Programmer Job Description
Senior Computer Programmer Job Description
Computer Application Programmer Job Description
Computer Analyst/Programmer Job Description Example
Computer Science Programmer Job Description
Computer Programmer Intern Job Description
Must-Have Programming Skills for a Computer Programmer
For Back-End Programmers
- COBOL – One of the oldest type of programming language. Recently, its popularity has been surpassed by other programming languages, such as C or Python; however, there are still other programmers who uses this legendary language to create certain programs.
- C+ or C++ – This is the most overrated programming language in the century. This type of language has been used for most of the software we have today.
- Java – This is usually used for action-oriented applications such as games and interactive applications. Also used for mobile applications.
- Python – Though this program has been conceived a long time ago, it was just recently that the programmers have been focusing on it as something important with its programmer-friendly functionalities that proved to be a very convenient program to use.
- SQL – Or better known as Structured Query Language is a specialized programming language that is designed for editing and querying data that is being stored in a relational database management systems.
For Web Developers or Front-End Developers
- HTML – or Hypertext Markup Language is a standardized language created specifically for the Web. It makes up the structure of a website or browser.
- CSS – or Cascading Style Sheets is a Web language created to specify the website’s outer appearance such as the color, the content, and other subject placement.
- PHP – or Hypertext Preprocessor is a scripting language developed under an online server that creates dynamic webpage contents.
- Java Script – is a scripting language responsible for the interactive effect within a website or browser.
Want to be a program coordinator? You might as well want to check out Program Coordinator Job Description Samples for further insights about the job role.
9+ HR Payroll Job Description Samples
11+ Payroll Job Description Samples
10+ Editor Job Description Samples
8+ Case Management Job Description Samples
8+ Copy Editor Job Description Samples
9+ Administrator Job Description Samples
8+ Building Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description
9+ Property Management Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description Samples
11+ Sample Systems Administrator Job Descriptions
9+ Project Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Design Engineer Job Description Samples
8+ Assistant Engineer Job Description Samples
6+ Petroleum Engineer Job Description Samples