When applying for a Web-developing job, an applicant needs to go the extra mile in order to compete with numerous qualified applicants. In order to ensure that an applicant gets short-listed in the job interview, then it is important to attach a captivating cover letter with the resume and other credentials
If you are a budding Web developer or an experienced one, you need to craft a cover letter that will surely get the attention of any recruiter! If writing a cover letter seems like a difficult task for you, then don’t worry, for we have collected a variety of Web developer Sample Cover Letters for you to select from.
Junior Web Developer Cover Letter Example
Front End Web Developer Cover Letter Sample
Web Developer Resume Cover Letter Sample
Web Developer Thank-You Cover Letter Example
Freelance Web Developer Cover Letter in PDF
Am I a Web Developer?
Now, before you write your cover letter and send your resume, you need to ascertain first if Web developing career is for you. The reason for this is the fact that you will be wasting tons of energy and not to mention, your time if you are not suitable for the Web developing position.
A Web developer is a person who design, codes, and modifies websites for companies. Oftentimes, a Web developer is also required to have at least a basic knowledge of graphics/image manipulation in order to use that skill in the creation of websites.
Responsibilities of a Web Developer
Here are the most common responsibilities of a Web developer:
- Manage projects assigned, and maintain clear communication with supervisor
- Provide creative insight and direction as needed when consulting with other staff and employees on various online and Web projects
- Use Web tools and resources to ensure all aspects of the websites are well designed and properly maintained
- Provide training and technical assistance to page managers
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Optimizing the performance for the apps/Web
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/Web technologies
- Create new and enhance existing user interfaces for Web-based applications
- Conceptualize, design, and produce user-friendly, aesthetically excellent, thematically appropriate and technically efficient webpages that adhere to solid Web practices and standards
Now that you have decided that you are indeed suitable for the Web developing position, then it is time that you craft a cover letter to go with your resume. For more information about cover letters, you may check out our collection of Professional Cover Letters.
Web Application Developer Cover Letter
Web Designer and Developer Cover Letter
Experienced Web Developer Cover Letter
Web Developer Job Cover Letter Sample
Remember All the Parts of a Cover Letter
When crafting your cover letter, you need to make sure that you include the following information:
- recipient’s information;
- job applicant’s basic information;
- formal greeting;
- statement of intent to apply for a specific job position;
- statement of the relevant skills, educational attainment, previous work experience (if any), and other qualifications that matches the qualifications stated in the job posting of position applied for;
- brief narration of specific circumstances in the past when the job applicant has applied and exhibited the enumerated qualities and skills;
- applicant’s contact details; and
- formal closing.
Now that you’ve learned the basics, go ahead and download our cover letters now!
Do you want more samples? Click on the following link: Cover Letters for Job Application
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates