A resignation letter is the formal document sent by an employee to the management if he/she has already decided to finally leave the company for different reasons. There are many things that are included in a resignation letter, especially if the employee wants to elaborate all the items that led him/her to make the decision of resigning from his/her current job post.
We can give you samples of resignation letter with reason templates so you can have a guide of creating a resignation letter if you wish to leave your current company already. Also, we have other downloadable Sample Letters that you may use as guides if you want to create other kinds of letters for different transactions.
Professional Resignation Letter with Reason
Simple Resignation Letter with Reason
Resignation Letter Inclusions
A basic resignation letter includes the following details:
- the date that the resignation letter has been written and submitted to the management;
- the name of the employee who will resign;
- the basic professional information of the employee including his/her job position, the division or department where he/she is currently assigned, and his/her company identification number;
- the reason for resignation;
- the effective date of the resignation; and
- the number of days that the employee will still render service before the effective date of the resignation.
Kinds of Resignation Letter
A resignation letter may be any of the following:
- immediate resignation letter,
- proper resignation letter where service rendering will be done,
- resignation letter for personal reasons, or
- resignation letter due to company’s operations and processes.
Other than our samples of resignation letter with reason templates, we can also provide you with template of Immediate Resignation Letters and Professional Resignation Letters that you may also be interested to browse through and download.
Resignation Letter with Reason of New Job
Resignation Letter with Reason Sample
Resignation Letter with Salary Reason
Reasons for Resignation
A professional way of handling your decision to resign is to specify your reason for resignation in a calm manner. There are various reasons why an employee resigns and it can either be coming from a personal issue or it can actually be because of the company and the people who are involved in the daily work processes of the individual.
A few personal reasons for resignation are as follows:
- medical concerns and issues,
- change of career path,
- the need to grow professionally, and
- other concerns that are needed to be given focus first.
Moreover, here are a few reasons for resignation that involve the company:
- low salary;
- dissatisfaction with the company’s benefits;
- work issues that have not been resolved;
- stressful working environment;
- disorganized company processes, procedures, and guidelines;
- too much workloads or workloads that are not included in the contract;
- bosses who are not fair in creating decisions and practice favoritism in the work environment; and
- workmates who are dysfunctional members of the company resulting to more work processes needed to be done by the employee who will resign.
Aside from our resignation letter with reason templates and samples, you may also be interested to browse through and download our templates of Email Resignation Letter Samples.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF