An air force recommendation letter is an example of an employment recommendation letter. And just like other recommendation letters, it tells about the skills, characteristics, and qualifications of an applicant who is aspiring to become a part of the air force team. This letter is usually written by high-ranking officials or air force officials who know the applicant.
In this article are 6 sample air force recommendation letters that are carefully written and created with the aim of producing the best recommendation letter in mind. You can download and use these sample letters online either for your own or as reference to make your own. Download now!
Air Force Promotion Recommendation Letter Form
Air Force Recommendation Sample in Doc
Air Force Academy Recommendation
Uses of Recommendation Letters
- Recommendation letters are used so that an applicant can have an edge or an advantage over the other applicant who are also after the same job.
- One can also be recommended for a promotion through the use of a promotion recommendation letter.
- A recommendation letter serves as proof of what and who an applicant says they are.
- Through a recommendation letter, employees will be able to determine which applicant is fitting for the position, which makes their task in selecting the right applicant easy.
- A recommendation letter also serves as a reference or guide for employers to filter out applicants who have the potential and who have what it takes to do the job.
What Should Be Included in a Recommendation Letter?
- The name and designation letter of the employer or company
- The date
- Your name and how you are related with the applicant
- The applicant’s name
- The position they are applying for
- Their skills and characteristics
- A short statement of why they are worth your recommendation
- A conclusion
- A statement of thanks
- Your name and signature at the bottom of the sheet
Air Force Recommendation for Special Duty
Air Force Character Recommendation Letter Format
Air Force Recommendation Letter Example
Tips for Writing Recommendation Letters
If you are done writing your recommendation letter, whether it be an employment or academic recommendation letter, but you still think that you are missing something, then you can check out the tips we have gathered below. You might just find what you are looking for.
- Use a clean sheet of legal sized white paper for writing a recommendation letter.
- Set your sheet margin to the same size on all sides of the page.
- Use a formal letter style for the layout of your letter.
- Use double spacing in between sentences.
- Write clearly and concisely. Do not exaggerate any information as it may seem unreal.
- Avoid using jargons and technical terms, unless you want to confuse the reader of your letter.
- Write neatly. No one could resist reading a letter that’s neatly written because it looks professional and respectful.
- Always be polite. Professionalism is the number one key to getting your recommendation letter stand out.
- Use positive words in writing your recommendation letter.
- Avoid making erasures. It should be a no-no for any recommendation letter you are making.
- Always check for any spelling errors. Have someone read your recommendation letter to make sure that it does not have any spelling lapses or grammar errors.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF