The job functions of an admin staff may vary depending on the company where he or she is working at. With all the requirements of the work, an admin assistant is truly needed to help the team in assuring that all admin works are done properly and efficiently.
Should you want to apply as an admin assistant or in any position that you are interested to try, you may download our Sample Cover Letters so that you can create a document that you may attach together with your resume to make your application more effective in getting you an interview schedule.
Administrative Assistant Skills Cover Letter
School Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Administrative Assistant Cover Letter in PDF
An Administrative Assistant
There are many activities and responsibilities that people in the administrative team of a company need to do. Like the people assigned in the human resource division, the administrative assistant also needs to give their services to all the departments of the company to assure that they help in the overall functions of the business in terms of keeping up with the administrative works.
Can I Be an Administrative Assistant?
If you want to be an administrative assistant, you need to make sure that the following qualifications are highlighted not only in your resume but also in your cover letter:
- You must be able to know different functions that an administrative assistant is required to do.
- You need to have the technical skills including document filing, recording, and proper documentation.
- You must be well organized and you need to be able to keep up with work demands at the given schedule.
- You must be a people person as you are required to communicate with different departments and employees of the company.
- You should know the overall work processes of the company and its nature of business so that you can fully function in different areas of the company where you are needed.
- You need to be willing to extend professional help to all the divisions of the company especially in terms of their administrative needs.
To help you in the creating of a cover letter, you may use our Administrative Assistant Cover Letter as an example especially on the items that are needed to be found in your cover letter to be used in applying for the said position.
Administrative Assistant Job Cover Letter Sample
Medical Office Administrative Assistant Cover Letter with No Experience
Job Functions of an Admin Assistant
Here are a few of the work requirements that an admin assistant is required to do during his or her time in the workplace:
- Perform administrative duties especially those that are needed for documentation and company reference
- Greet visitors and attend to their needs especially if it is their first time to visit the premises of the company or they are in the area for a specific business or professional purpose
- Answer telephone calls, may it be from outside entities or inter-department calls, hence assuring that he or she is knowledgeable of the numbers of different departments
- Know the office programs and applications that are used in different administrative processes
- Ability to take note of important details that is needed to be relayed to different employees or company divisions
- Manage the mails that are needed to be delivered whether on the different departments of the company or the clients of the business
- Do special functions like booking flights and hotels for out-of-town overseas meetings of company executives
- Organize company schedules and meetings
Aside from our admin assistant cover letters, you may also use our Cover Letters for Teacher as a reference should you be needing it for your other applications.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates