If you want to apply on a teaching job, sending a resume may not be enough as the competition in the teaching profession is very hard. There are a lot of requirements that schools are looking for, and there are also specific qualifications that are needed to be met before an applicant may be considered for interview.
If you want to higher your chances to be selected for the job, you may add up a cover letter in your application document. Other than our sample cover letters for teacher, you may also download our Sample Cover Letters that may be used for different jobs and professions.
Sample Cover Letter for Teachers
Elementary Teacher Cover Letter
Experienced Teacher Cover Letter
Assistant Teacher Cover Letter
Sample Teacher Cover Letter
On Becoming a Teacher
Teaching is a very noble job. Teachers help to inculcate not only knowledge but also good manners and proper conduct to their students. It helps in the development of the students both intellectually and as a good member of the society. Teachers also help in molding the future leaders of the nation.
Being a teacher is a hard job as the learning process of the students mainly depend on you. Also, there are a lot of tasks and functions that you need to do to assure that you are functioning properly and efficiently at your job. Other than those, being a teacher is also rewarding as it makes you realize that you have touched your students’ lives in a very special way.
Can I Be a Teacher?
Aside from the educational requirements that you need to meet and the examinations and qualifications that you should take and pass at, here are other qualities that you should have to be a teacher:
- love for learning,
- knowledge on teaching methods,
- ability to help students learn the lesson easier,
- patience on teaching lessons that students do not easily understand, and
- the heart and passion for teaching.
Substitute Teacher Cover Letter
Cover Letter Format for Teachers
Teacher Job Cover Letter
A Teacher’s Cover Letter
If you are applying for a post as a teacher and you want a cover letter to be attached with your resume, here are a few things that you should add in the specific document:
- Make sure that you state the purpose on why you want to be a teacher. Stating that more than looking at the profession as a job and that it is your passion to teach children can make the selection panel understand that you are really for the teaching profession.
- You may give a glimpse of the teaching skills that you have acquired in your years of teaching.
- Include the duration of time that you have been in the profession. A longer number of years means more experiences in teaching that you may share not only to the students but also to other teachers.
- It may also help to add the institutions where you have worked at.
Make sure that you remember these tips when you are all ready to write your cover letter. A comprehensive resume backed up with a well-curated cover letter can give you an advantage from your competitors. Other than our cover letters for teachers, you may also download our samples of Career Change Cover Letters.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF