Applying for an office assistant job can be an anxiety-inducing experience. Several job applicants would easily lose hope of getting hired in the job they want because of fear of competition. Understandably so, such applicants end up settling for lesser jobs—jobs that are not aligned with their career goals.
Hence, if you are a go-getting, ambitious, and passionate individual, then you need to submit a captivating office assistant cover letter together with your resume and other credentials. If you have no idea how to start crafting the kind of cover letter that will ensure that the hiring manager or recruiter would get hooked by it, then you have come to the right place. Here at sampletemplates.com, we have collected a variety of office assistant sample Sample Cover Letters that you may select from. These are easily downloadable templates that can serve as your guide in letter-writing. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Medical Office Assistant Cover Letter Sample
Office Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Entry-Level Office Assistant Cover Letter
Office Admin Assistant Cover Letter in PDF
School Office Assistant Cover Letter
Cover Letters: What Are These?
A cover letter is a letter that is sent by a job applicant or job seeker to the hiring manager, recruiter, or prospective employer. The purpose of this letter to convince the letter-recipient that the job applicant is the best candidate for the job position he/she is applying for.
What Does It Contain?
A cover letter’s contents may vary depending on the preferred style, types of information, and other subjective details that the job applicant may deem necessary to be included. However, there are staple parts or types of information that a cover letter must have and those are the following:
- recipient’s information (name of the hiring manager, name of company, address of company, contact details);
- job applicant’s basic information (complete name, address);
- formal greeting (Dear Sir/Ma’am);
- statement of intent to apply for a specific job position;
- statement of the relevant skills, educational attainment, previous work experience (if any), and other qualifications;
- applicant’s contact details; and
- formal closing.
For more information about the detailed parts of a cover letter, you may check out our collections of Cover Letter for Resume Examples and Sample Email Cover Letters by clicking on the corresponding links.
Amininstrative Assistant Cover Letter Example
Production Assistant Cover Letter
Sample Cover Letter for Office Assistant
How to Make a Stellar Cover Letter
1. Write the usual heading:
- Recipient’s information
- Job applicant’s information
2. Start with a formal greeting – It is important to research beforehand the name of the hiring manager/recruiter of the company you are applying for. When you address your recruiter using their real names, this will impress them for this signifies how much effort you have done to get the job.
3. Briefly state your interest and intention to apply for the office assistant job position in the company.
4. State the skills and other qualifications that matches the qualifications stated in the job posting of position applied for.
5. Narrate briefly the specific circumstances in the past when you have applied and exhibited these said qualities in a tangible manner.
6. Narrate briefly and in an engaging manner the specific circumstances when you have added value to the previous company or organization you were working for or involved in.
7. Give your contact details.
8. Formally end your letter.
For more reference, check out our collection of Examples of Cover Letters. Simply click on the link provided.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters