A management analyst is deemed necessary in large-scale companies and corporations. Even in smaller ones, an analyst still proves to be useful. This person develops strategies to improve the overall business operations, unlike marketing analysts whose primary concern is to target customers and consumers into buying services/products from the company. A management analyst’s job is more all-encompassing, for they also evaluate the performance of employees and implement strategies to improve these.
For more reference on what this job position entails, refer to our huge collection of management analyst Job Description Samples that are available for free download. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Sample Data Management Analyst Job Description
Management Reporting Analyst Job Description
Asset Management Analyst Job Description Example
Management and Audit Analyst Job Description
Business Management Analyst Job Description
Duties of a Management Analyst
- Develop a records management program for filing of documents.
- Ensures that these files/documents are secure and it can be retrieved easily using a systematic retrieval system.
- Conducts meticulous research on the performance of staff and analyzed this data systematically.
- Develop solutions or alternative methods for improving employee performance and overall productivity of staff.
- Manage relationship with clients and provide advisory services.
- Conduct or direct complex studies, research, analysis, and projects.
- Prepare and present detailed and comprehensive reports to a variety of audiences.
- Coordinate assessment process with other departments including the survey process of the marketing team.
- Conducts research on the effectivity of rules, regulations, and company practices and prepare a culture best practices report to the assigned head/director/manager.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Create system design proposals.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementationn decisions.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Recommends strategies to staff regarding business or operational matters.
For more management reference, you may check out our collections of Management Job Descriptions and Account Management Job Descriptions by clicking on their corresponding links.
Financial Management Analyst Job Description
Management Senior Analyst Job Description
Risk Management Analyst Job Description in PDF
Management Consulting Analyst Job Description
Qualifications of a Management Analyst
- Post-secondary degree/education in management, human resource, commerce, or any related field
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Highly critical thinker and capable of making quick and calculated business decisions
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and conscientrious in examining all aspects of a plan or program
- Capable of coaching and mentoring junior staff/associates
- Strong leadership skills
- Capable of imposing company standards and implementing well-thought out management strategies
Why Use Job Descriptions
Indeed, if you are already hiring a management analyst, then your company is in safe hands. But before entrusting everything to your analyst, make sure first that you are able to impose on the standard expectations and duties that naturally comes with their job. In order to do this, you need to refer to a job description for management analyst. By using job descriptions, you are able to
- manage his/her performance,
- impose disciplinary action in the event that he/she has failed to perform his/her duties, and
- the imposition of negative consequences for any untoward action will be legal because of the fact that your analyst is well informed of his/her duties upon orientation due to the job description provided.
For more business-related job descriptions, click on this link: Business Management Job Description
FREE 10+ HR Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample HR Coordinator Job Description Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample HR Manager Job Descriptions in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Treasurer Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Environmental Engineer Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Construction Worker Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Construction Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Construction Manager Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Construction Management Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Construction Laborer Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Construction Superintendent Job Description Samples in PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Construction Project Manager Job Description Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Consultant Job Description Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Contractor Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Cardiologist Job Descriptions in PDF