Building infrastructures and other spaces that are to be used for either private or business purposes is a hard thing to accomplish. There are many things that are needed to be done, and there are also a lot of factors that can affect completion of such project in a specific period of time.
A key factor to assure that the construction project will be efficiently implemented is to select the best construction team for the job. There are many people in the construction team whose job functions are different from each other but is commonly subjected to finishing a single output, which is the space that they are building. Should you want to know more about other job functions in different fields, you may browse through our Job Description Samples.
Director of Construction Job Description in PDF
Sample Construction Pipefitter Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Building Construction Manager Job Description
Construction Estimator Job Description
Construction Supervisor Job Description
Director of Construction
It is very important for a construction company to hire someone who will oversee all the aspects of the construction and should assure that all things are in their proper phases of implementation. A construction director is tasked to do the following job functions:
- lead the construction processes,
- assure that the strategies being done in all the processes of construction are effective,
- make sure that the guidelines in safety are considered when doing construction practices,
- reports all the updates to all the stakeholders regarding what is happening in the construction project,
- have the knowledge on the performance of the hired project company and assure that all that is stated in the contract are done, and
- collaborate with the project company and all the people that are involved in the construction process.
Other than the job functions of the director of construction, you may also download our Construction Project Manager Job Descriptions and Field Engineer Job Descriptions, which are both related to the field of construction and its practices.
Construction and Operations Director Job Description
Construction Engineer Job Description Example
Construction Laborer Job Description Format
Construction Coordinator Job Description
Construction Foreman Job Description
Construction Manager Job Description
It is also very important to consider the construction engineer to be hired as he or she will be the person assigned in the management of all the people who will render their services for a construction project. Other work functions of a construction engineer are as follows:
- assure that the contractors and other workers in a construction project are knowledgeable of the functions that they are to do;
- be ready in different job requirements like field works, field developments, maintenance, and new project creation;
- assure that the project is following the safety-assurance plan handed over by the director of construction based on safety rules and guidelines in a specific location;
- signal the start of the different processes involved in the construction; and
- know the specifications of all the tasks that are needed to be done and make sure that all of those are properly implemented.
There are still many other job positions that are needed for a construction to be finished. You may search these kind of jobs in our website for more information. Other than people involved in the construction, you may also download our Purchasing Officer Job Descriptions.
9+ Administrative Assistant Job Description Samples
10+ Assistant Manager Job Description Samples
11+ HR Director Job Description Samples
11+ Dispatcher Job Description Samples
9+ Delivery Driver Job Description Samples
12+ Auditor Job Description Samples
9+ Night Auditor Job Description Samples
10+ General Intern Job Description Samples
10+ Accounting Intern Job Description Samples
9+ Office Intern Job Description Samples
10+ Business Intern Job Description Samples
10+ Summer Intern Job Description Samples
7+ Social Work Intern Job Description Samples
10+ HR Intern Job Description Samples
10+ IT Intern Job Description Samples