Whether you are a hiring manager, recruiter, or an employer who is looking out to hire an administrator for your company or business, you need to refer to a standard administrative job description in order to ensure that you hire the perfect person for the job. Furthermore, a job description can also ensure that your administrative employees would efficiently perform their tasks.
For your convenience, we have collected a variety of administrative Job Description Samples that are available for easy download. These templates are in PDF and Word formats thus making it easier for you to simply edit these should you decide to use our templates. Scroll down below and download our templates now!
Grant Administrator Job Description
Office Administrator Job Description
Warehouse Office Administrator Job Description
Quality Administrator Job Description Sample
IT Administrator Job Description
Why Is It Important to Use Job Descriptions?
The following are the reasons why job descriptions are important in any company or business:
- Compensation and Benefits: Job descriptions can aid in the development of standardized compensation program for each position. A human resource manager or an employer can check the gravity of each employee’s responsibility and from there, determine the amount of salary those responsibilities deserve.
- Training and Development:The job expectations and requirements in the job description are not met, the job description can be used in determining which areas are in need of training and development. Whenever an employee has failed to perform the job expectations indicated on his/her job description, then that is how a manager or employer can assess which areas of an employee would need to be developed or trained.
- Performance Management: Job descriptions are vital tools for performance management. If an employee is not doing well in performing his/her responsibilities, the employer or manager can easily see it as there is a job description that can provide him/her a detailed description of the proper execution of the employee’s responsibilities. In order to manage employee performance, a manager can opt to do a monthly or weekly meeting wherein the employees would be given a task goal to accomplish. This way, it is more likely for employees to improve their performance since it is being done gradually and step by step.
Aside from the administrative job descriptions on this page, we also have a collection of System Administrator Job Description Samples. Access these templates by clicking on the link provided.
Purchasing Administrator Job Description
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Job Description for Administrative Assistant
Store Administrator Job Description
Job Description for HR Administrator
Various Types of Administrative Positions
- Human Resource Administrator
- Retail Store Administrator
- Purchasing Administrator
- Logistics Administrator
- IT Administrator
- Content Writer Administrator
- Marketing Administrator
- Graphics Administrator
- Quality Administrator
Indeed, there are various types of administrative jobs out there, and if you are the employer or the business owner, you need to make sure that you use an appropriate job description for you administrative staff or employees. Refer to our templates on this page for administrative job descriptions.
Aside from administrator job descriptions, we also have a wider collection of Sample Job Description that contains job descriptions for different job positions such as engineering manager, CEO, finance manager, content manager, and many more.
FREE 12+ IT Intern Job Description Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Software Developer Job Description Templates in PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Software Engineer Job Description Templates in PDF
FREE 9+ Human Resource Management Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Human Resources Director Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Human Resource Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Human Resources Job Description Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ HR Payroll Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ HR Director Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ HR Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample HR Coordinator Job Description Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample HR Manager Job Descriptions in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Treasurer Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Environmental Engineer Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Construction Worker Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF