Good business management is essential for businesses to succeed. That is why, most companies hire those individuals with a master’s degree in business in order to ensure that the employees they hire are capable of making accurate administrative decisions for where the company is going. It is for this reason that most aspiring entrepreneurs or aspiring managers opt to study MBA (Masters in Business Administration). This can be a difficult program to get into since most universities employ tight screening processes in selecting the best MBA applicants. Hence, an MBA recommendation letter would be of immense help to those who are applying to study MBA.
If you are one such person asked to write this letter, you may refer to our MBA recommendation Sample Letters on this page.
Executive MBA Recommendation Letter
MBA Program Recommendation
Professional MBA Recommendation
MBA College Recommendation
What Is an MBA Recommendation Letter?
An MBA recommendation letter is written for the purpose of increasing an MBA applicant’s (or a prospective MBA student’s) chances of getting accepted in an MBA program that he/she is applying for. This is not an ordinary recommendation letter since the masters study in business administration can be taxing, especially since most students who study this are working full-time jobs while juggling it with learning complex economic and marketing lessons.
Who Can Write an MBA Recommendation Letter?
An MBA recommendation letter cannot be written by just anyone. The person who can properly recommend an MBA applicant should be someone who is well-versed in the subject of business and at the same time familiar with the MBA applicant’s character and habits in the professional as well as on the academic level. The following are the recommendable individuals who can write an MBA recommendation letter:
- current or former employer
- current or former supervisor
- former business professor
- former internship adviser/supervisor
Speaking of recommendation letters, we also have a collection of Recommendation Letters for College that you can use should you be asked to write a recommendation letter in behalf of a college applicant. To access these templates, simply click on the link provided.
MBA Application Recommendation
MBA Recommendation Letter from Employer
MBA Recommendation Request Letter
Standard MBA Recommendation Letter
How to Write an MBA Recommendation Letter?
- Before writing, examine first the applicant’s transcript of records. Far be it from you to make claims regarding the applicant’s academic excellence when in fact, his/her TOR does not manifest so.
- After that, inquire about the nature of the university that the applicant is applying to in order to gauge the level of recommendation you can write on your letter.
- In the body of your letter, emphasize the applicant’s good decision-making skills as well as his/her remarkable business acumen.
- You can also stress how the applicant has shown in the past to have possessed good and strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Also, at the concluding part of your letter, don’t forget to provide your contact information in order to invite the recipient to ask you more about the applicant should he/she be interested in considering the applicant for a slot in the MBA program.
Aside from MBA recommendation letters that we have made available on this page, we also have a collection of Academic Recommendation Letters that you may use for future referencing purposes.
FREE 5+ Contractor Letter of Intent Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 13+ Sample Notice To Vacate Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 29+ Sample Letter of Interests in PDF | MS Word
FREE 55+ Sample Invitation Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs
FREE 26+ Sample HR Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Salary Negotiation Letter Templates in MS Word
FREE 16+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 35+ Sample Reference Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 24+ Sample Retirement Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Resignation Letter for Family Reasons in Apple Pages | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 30+ Sample Quotation Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 31+ Sample Thank You Letters for Appreciation in PDF | Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 16+ Sample Business Invitation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Recommendation Letter for Colleague in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Apology Letters to Teacher in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs