Most of the time, working moms have to leave their jobs for good because they are having a baby or their family is getting bigger and there isn’t anyone who can look after the children. Maternity resignation letters are handed by mothers-to-be or mothers having two or more kids. Their reasons are usually related to family and maternal responsibilities.
If you are one of those who are mothers-to-be and you have carefully weighed the consequences of leaving for good, then these Maternity Resignation Sample Letters will be useful when you write that resignation letter. You may download these samples and use them for your letter, or you can also make your own and use these samples as reference.
Post Maternity Resignation
What Is a Teacher Maternity Resignation Letter?
A teacher maternity resignation letter is specifically written by teachers who want or need to leave their position in an institution because of maternal reasons. Their resignation letter is likely to include the name and address of their head or manager, the date, the teacher’s name and address, the complete reason why they are leaving, and the effective date. Just like other resignation letters, it is good if you offer assistance or help during the transition period for any documents or matters that need to be handled. It is also best to affix your signature on it. You may also find Pregnancy Resignation Letters useful.
What Is a Post-Maternity Resignation Letter?
While on maternity leave after giving birth, you have decided to take care of your newborn baby and the rest of your growing family. The reason could also be because you don’t trust anybody to look after your baby. So when you come back from your maternity leave, you hand in a post-maternity registration letter to your boss. This letter should be in a formal letter format. You should explain honestly and thoroughly the reason why you are leaving. You can also check Examples of Resignation Letter.
Maternity Leave Resignation
Maternity Resignation Sample
Maternity Leave Resignation Format
What Are the Reasons for Writing a Maternity Resignation Letter?
- You are leaving because you want to take care of and spend time with your kids.
- You are leaving because you can’t entrust your kids to just anybody or to babysitters.
- Your are having a sensitive pregnancy.
- You are having a second baby or planning on having a bigger family and decided to take care of your kids personally.
- You find it hard to look for a nanny or babysitter and no one is just available to take care of the baby.
What Is the Importance of Writing a Resignation Letter?
- It is best to gracefully exit the company you are leaving.
- Properly resigning from your previous job means that you are a responsible worker or person.
- By writing a resignation letter, you formally inform them that you are leaving because of a certain reason. Don’t leave without saying anything. Tell your employer honestly and calmly the reason why you decided to leave.
- It is one of your chances to thank your employer about the opportunity that they gave you to be part and grow in the company.
FREE 12+ Graduate School Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Formal Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Endorsement Letters Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Donation Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF