Most of the time, working moms have to leave their jobs for good because they are having a baby or their family is getting bigger and there isn’t anyone who can look after the children. Maternity resignation letters are handed by mothers-to-be or mothers having two or more kids. Their reasons are usually related to family and maternal responsibilities.
If you are one of those who are mothers-to-be and you have carefully weighed the consequences of leaving for good, then these Maternity Resignation Sample Letters will be useful when you write that resignation letter. You may download these samples and use them for your letter, or you can also make your own and use these samples as reference.
Post Maternity Resignation
What Is a Teacher Maternity Resignation Letter?
A teacher maternity resignation letter is specifically written by teachers who want or need to leave their position in an institution because of maternal reasons. Their resignation letter is likely to include the name and address of their head or manager, the date, the teacher’s name and address, the complete reason why they are leaving, and the effective date. Just like other resignation letters, it is good if you offer assistance or help during the transition period for any documents or matters that need to be handled. It is also best to affix your signature on it. You may also find Pregnancy Resignation Letters useful.
What Is a Post-Maternity Resignation Letter?
While on maternity leave after giving birth, you have decided to take care of your newborn baby and the rest of your growing family. The reason could also be because you don’t trust anybody to look after your baby. So when you come back from your maternity leave, you hand in a post-maternity registration letter to your boss. This letter should be in a formal letter format. You should explain honestly and thoroughly the reason why you are leaving. You can also check Examples of Resignation Letter.
Maternity Leave Resignation
Maternity Resignation Sample
Maternity Leave Resignation Format
What Are the Reasons for Writing a Maternity Resignation Letter?
- You are leaving because you want to take care of and spend time with your kids.
- You are leaving because you can’t entrust your kids to just anybody or to babysitters.
- Your are having a sensitive pregnancy.
- You are having a second baby or planning on having a bigger family and decided to take care of your kids personally.
- You find it hard to look for a nanny or babysitter and no one is just available to take care of the baby.
What Is the Importance of Writing a Resignation Letter?
- It is best to gracefully exit the company you are leaving.
- Properly resigning from your previous job means that you are a responsible worker or person.
- By writing a resignation letter, you formally inform them that you are leaving because of a certain reason. Don’t leave without saying anything. Tell your employer honestly and calmly the reason why you decided to leave.
- It is one of your chances to thank your employer about the opportunity that they gave you to be part and grow in the company.
131+ Sample Thank You Letters
35 Sample Resignation Letters in Word
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letter Templates
12+ Basic Rental Agreement Letter Templates
13+ Sample Rental Agreement Letters
Free Sample Love Letters in Word
11+ Sample Thank You Letters for Gifts Free Download
12+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters
13+ Sample Formal Complaint Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
12+ Sample Appeal Letters
12+ Example of Appeal Letter Templates to Download for Free
11+ Appeal Letters – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
14+ Appeal Letter Samples – PDF, Word
12+ Appeal Letters – Free Samples , Examples & Format
9+ Sample Retirement Resignation Letters