The teaching profession is a venerable one. Teachers and aspiring teachers alike are expected to conduct themselves in the most exemplary standards possible in all aspects. Not only are they required to exhibit stellar intellectual capabilities but also their character and moral conduct are areas that they need to uphold high standards for as well. That is why, it essentially follows that whoever is applying for a teaching position must be well-equipped with all the outstanding qualifications he/she could possibly possess.
Oftentimes, these prospective teachers seek the help of other individuals to write recommendation letters on their behalf. If you are currently one of these individuals and you are perplexed with your letter-writing, then you have come to the right place! Here at sampletemplates.com, we have collected a variety of reference for teacher Sample Letters that are available for free download. These are all easy to access since these are available in PDF and Word formats. Thus, it will be easier for you to edit these should you decide to simply use our templates.
Sample Reference Letter for Teacher from Parent
Reference Letter for Teacher Internship
Character Reference for Teachers
A character reference letter for teacher is a type of reference letter, the purpose of which is to increase the chances of an aspiring teacher of getting hired for a specific teaching position that he/she is applying for. This type of reference letter is not an easy one to make, unlike other types of character references. In this letter, it is important to remember the following guidelines:
- the aspiring teacher’s stellar intellectual and academic possibilities;
- his/her admirable motivation to impart knowledge and good virtues upon the younger individuals;
- his/her perseverance in pursuing academic goals;
- his/her knowledge of effective methods of teaching a particular subject/academic area; and
- his/her exemplary character, moral conduct, and sense of values. In stating this part, you also need to provide examples of circumstances that prods you to make such a conclusion regarding the aspiring teacher’s character.
For more information about what type of information you should include in your character reference letter for teachers, download the templates on this page as your reference. You can also check out the contents of the following links:
Reference Letter for Teacher Assistant
Reference Letter for Teacher Example
How to Craft a Character Reference for a Teacher
1. Conduct your research first. Before you start writing, make sure that you are familiar with the teaching functions of the specific teaching position that your subject-applicant is applying for. From the results of your research, analyze how you can present your applicant’s character in such a way that it suits the qualifications for the teaching position applied for.
2. Write your letter in a formal tone.
3. Narrate the commendable qualities of the subject-applicant.
4. Prove supporting instances when such characteristics or qualities have been displayed by the subject-applicant.
5. Provide your contact number or e-mail address for future inquiries and make yourself available in the future in case the recipient of the character reference should wish to learn more about the applicant.
6. Close your letter formally.
Aside from character reference letter for teachers, we also have Employment Reference Letters that are available for free download as well. Access it by clicking on the link provided.
FREE 12+ Graduate School Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Formal Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Endorsement Letters Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Donation Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF