Reference letters are very important especially on job applications as it will serve as the basis in which the human resource department and other members of the employee selection panel will see our characters, expertise, and competencies. This is why we should always ask people who know us accordingly and those who are aware of our work ethics and productivity so that they may write positive items with regards to us and how we handle professional situations, functions, and requirements.
We can provide you with sample reference letters for coworkers should you be asked to write this kind of letter for the benefit of your colleague in the workplace. Other than that, we also have other downloadable Sample Letters that you may use as references depending on the letter that you want to write.
Professional Reference Letter for Coworker
Sample Reference Letter for Coworker
Personal Reference Letter for Coworker Student
Reference Letter for Coworker Teacher
Guidelines in Curating a Reference Letter for Coworker
If you are to write a reference letter for your coworker, here are a few items that you may follow:
- Be aware of the extent of the things that you are to write in a reference letter. Recommendations for people who may be close to us can sometimes make us forget about the bounds of what we are to share and the items that should only be discussed with the coworker to whom we are to write the letter for.
- Remember that you are writing a formal document, so you need to assure that all the items that you are to include in your reference letter are well written and are appropriate to the function that it will serve.
- You also need to make sure that the items that you have written is more related to the professional works of the person rather than how you personally know him or her. Though showing that his or her character and ethics are great may also be included in your reference letter, it will be better if you are to focus on what he or she can professionally provide to the entity that is requesting for the reference letter.
Reference Letter for Coworker Example
Reference Letter for Coworker Nurse
Reference Letter for Coworker Supervisor in PDF
Inclusions of a Reference Letter for a Coworker
If you are to write a reference letter for your coworker, here are a few items that you may write about:
- Provide samples of instances where your coworker has been a great help in the work environment.
- List all the expertise, strengths, skills, and abilities of your coworker.
- You can also write about the specific events that your coworker has been given rewards or other forms of appreciation or achievements that he or she has acquired in the workplace.
- Provide reasons on why your coworker is a great addition and a valuable asset.
- You can give references with regards to his or her characteristics, attributes, ethics, and how he or she handles specific situations.
- The items that may be helpful in his or her application may also be written to assure that your coworker will have more chances of passing the purpose, which is the reason why the reference letter has to be made.
Other than our reference letter for coworker samples, you may also download other kinds of Character Reference Letters.
FREE 12+ Graduate School Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Formal Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Endorsement Letters Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Donation Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF