Perhaps the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word proposal is marriage. You are not entirely wrong. A proposal is an offering of some sort, but it can’t be done without two parties or individuals; the first one is somebody who does the proposing and the other one is somebody who either does the accepting or rejecting.
Proposals are not limited to personal, romantic matters, they can also be used in a more professional or businesslike setup, such as for research or thesis, service, products, and the like. And again, it is up to another party whether they would accept the offer or not. Below are Sample Letters you can check out and download for free.
Business Proposal Acceptance Letter Sample
Job Proposal Acceptance Letter
Project Proposal Acceptance Letter
Bid Proposal Acceptance Letter Example
If there are proposal letters, there are also acceptance letters. Acceptance letters are letters that convey that a person who renders a proposal is successful.
Parts of a Business Letter
- The Heading – the return address, if you are the one sending the letter, this address is yours.
- The Inside Address – this is where you put the name, position, and the association you wish to write and send the letter to.
- The Greeting – this serves as a polite remark that opens your letter.
- The Body – this is where you express your message and intention for writing the letter.
- The Complimentary Close – this serves as a polite remark that ends or closes your letter.
- The Signature – this where your name and signature is going to be.
Some Tips on How to Write an Acceptance Letter
- You can start by thanking the person for making a proposal or an offering.
- You can express how much you appreciate his/her efforts for writing the letter in the first place.
- You can then write the terms and conditions or the things that you need to agree with together.
- You have to remember that you also have to express assurances, the things that you can offer to the other party; although, you have to make sure that you can really do them.
- Acceptance letters should be brief and straight to the point.
- Remember that since it is an acceptance, you have to convey a sense of enthusiasm. You have to be sincere still and mind your tone. If the letter is meant to be professional, you have to sound like it. If it’s personal, likewise.
Audit Proposal Acceptance Letter
Conference Proposal Acceptance Letter
Grant Proposal Acceptance Letter Free
Proposal Offer Acceptance Letter in PDF
Proposal Acceptance Thank You Letter
Circumstances Where an Acceptance Letter Can Be Used
- Acceptance letters can be written by universities that are sent to prospective college applicants.
- It can also be used by an applicant to accept a job offer from a company he/she has sent an application to.
- An acceptance letter can also be used to accept a marriage proposal.
One of the advantages of writing letters is that you get to express how you feel and you are given the time to organize what you want to say. Another advantage is that you can check out templates and download them for free to get an idea on what you can write about. We also have Scholarship Acceptance Letters.
FREE 3+ Common Ways Job Applicants Mess Up Their Cover Letters in PDF
FREE 7+ Tenant Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Thank-You Letter to Employees in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook
FREE 12+ Teacher Cover Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Sample Job Application Cover Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Non-Engagement Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 3+ Sample Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word | PSD
FREE 38+ Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Company Resignation Letters Samples in PDF | MS Word | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 12+ Letter of Support Templates in MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Termination Letters in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Offer Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Behavior Warning Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 10+ Doctor Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF
FREE 8+ Job Applicant Rejection Letter Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | MS Outlook | PDF