A formal interview letter may be used for a variety of processes and specific purposes. There are many industries, fields, and functions that use a formal interview letter. An applicant may send a formal interview confirmation letter should he or she be interested to attend an interview for job application. Companies also send formal interview letters to their prospective employees. Moreover, formal interview letters may serve as a request for a person to allow an interviewer talk to him or her.
We can provide you with samples of formal interview letters used in different ways. Other than that, we also have other downloadable Sample Letters that are usable as references for other letters that you may want to write.
Formal Thank You Letter for Interview
Formal Letter for Job Interview
Formal Interview Confirmation Letter
Formal Interview Request Letter
Formal Interview Invitation Letter
Formal Thank-You Letter for Interview
Once an applicant is already done in the interview phase of the job application, he or she may send a formal thank-you letter to the company where he or she is applying at. A formal thank-you letter for interview includes the following information:
- the name of the applicant,
- the name and information of the company where the applicant is currently applying for a job post,
- the details of the interview including the date and location of the interview,
- the message of appreciation for considering the applicant for the interview,
- reiteration of the strong interest of the applicant to be a part of the company,
- other items that the applicant was not able to say in the interview which he or she may subtly give emphasis on the thank-you letter, and
- a message of regards and hopeful wishing about getting another response with regards to the application process.
Aside from our formal interview letter templates, you may also be interested to download our Offer Acceptance Letter.
Formal Interview Thank You Letter Sample
Formal Interview Call Letter
Sample Formal Post-Interview Rejection Letter
Formal Interview Cover Letter
Formal Thank You Letter after Interview
Formal Letter for Job Interview Invitation
A company may send a job interview invitation through a letter to the applicants who have passed the initial application processes, which may include a background check and an examination. A formal letter for job interview invitation includes the following items:
- the message stating the fact that the applicant have passed the initial screening of the job application process,
- the interview invitation,
- the date and time that an applicant is expected to show up for the interview,
- the location where the interview is to be held,
- the items that the applicant needs to bring in the interview, and
- the job position where the applicant will be interviewed for.
Formal Interview Request
A formal letter for interview may also be used as a request letter for someone to be interviewed. A formal interview request letter have the basic information:
- the date of the interview,
- the entire duration of the interview,
- the expected time that the interview is to start,
- the interviewer to be present in the conversation,
- the description of the interview and the topics that are to be covered, and
- the location where the interview will be held.
There are still a lot of uses of a formal interview letter other than those that have already been stated above. Other than our formal interview letters, you may also download our Employment Rejection Letters for references.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates