Your customers are the backbone of your business. With the help of your customers, your business is able to flourish and expand to serve more people who might need the products and/or services that you are offering. One of the best ways of ensuring that your customer stays loyal to your business, you can send them a thank-you letter. Your letter of thanks will make them feel that their patronage has been acknowledged and that they have not wasted their efforts in staying loyal to your business.
You might be a new business owner or you might be new to this whole thing regarding thanking your customers, and it is okay to find yourself lost about what you will be writing in that letter. We are here to help you out. We are going to give you a few tips on how to write a thank-you letter. We are also going to provide you with a few sample letters that you can use as your reference. Are you ready to start thanking your customers? Keep reading this article!
Customer Interview Thank-You Letter
Customer Product Thank-You Letter
Customer Survey Thank-You Letter
Basic Customer Thank-You Letter
Banking Customer Thank-You Letter
Customer Personal Thank-You Letter
How to Say Thank You to Your Customer
Telling your customer how much you appreciate their loyalty and patronage to your business is highly important. The main key to an effective customer thank-you letter is being able to write it in a sincere manner as this becomes more memorable. In writing a thank-you letter for your customer, you need to incorporate a few things such as:
- Greeting your customer by their name. This makes the thank-you note you are sending feel a little more personal. You want your customers to feel that you know them.
- Clearly express your gratitude. There is no need for you to start your letter with flowery or complicated words. Being straightforward in the beginning that you are thankful for their continued support and that you appreciate the fact that they have been a patron of what your business offers for a long time.
- Include a few details. Let them know why you enjoyed their patronage to your business. This is the best avenue for you to be specific and thoughtful how they are deemed to be a part of the success that the company has achieved.
- For example: “It is with great honor for us that you have been a loyal customer for three years now. We are thankful to have loyal customers such as you because you are part of the reasons why our business continues to flourish and expand throughout the years. We wouldn’t be here if not for loyal customers such as you.”
- Reiterate that you are thankful. Remember, the first and the last things that your customers will get to read in your professional letter will be the ones that they will always remember. So tell them that you are thankful once again before you end your letter.
- Sign off properly and sign the letter. Use a nice black or blue pen for signing the document. If you are sending your letter via email, your typed name will serve as your signature, or if you have an e-signature available, using this will also be great.
5 Simple Ways to Say Thanks
There are a lot of ways on how you can show your customer that you are thankful for their loyalty. Here are a few ways on how you can do so.
Provide Good Customer Service
Showing your appreciation to your customer starts with top-notch customer service. This should be applied in all aspects of interaction with the customer may it be through phone, email, or face-to-face encounters.
You can set up events and get your customers involved with the activities you have planned for the day. By inviting your customers to your events, it shows them that they are valued and that they are well-appreciated. This is also a good avenue for you to ask for event feedback by having an open forum and asking them how you can improve and use these inputs to your advantage.
Give Out Rewards
In your letter, you can enclose gift certificates or a few discount coupons that they can use to purchase items or services from your company or your partner businesses. You may also give them a free loyalty card if you want to especially if you have just launched your business’s loyalty card. These little gifts can not only increase the sales of your company but it can also make your customers feel that they are valued and that they are a part of your growth.
Send Them Good News
Letting your customers know that you have reached new milestones also help to make them feel that they are not just any ordinary customers. It will also help to let them know just how the changes in your business impacts them.
One good way of getting personal would be sending a gift voucher for their birthdays or giving them discount coupons for their birth month. Congratulatory emails for the milestones your customer has also achieved is another good example.
Customer Thank-You Letter Template
Thank You Letter for New Customer
Bank Customer Thank-You Letter
Thank-You Letter to Club Member
Every “Thank You” Counts
Exhibiting a well-expressed thanks can be done in whatever platform you see is fit for the situation. Thank-you emails can just be as good as a printed or handwritten thank-you letter. Sincerity and effort that is put in a printed thank-you card or handwritten thank-you letter can also be reflected in an email as long as you put your heart into writing one.
Thank-yous are more than just increasing the ROI of your company or maintaining a wide pool of loyal customers. It also helps in making communication between you and your customer more open and a whole lot more transparent. This is why every minute spent in drafting a good letter is going to be worth it.
Making Use of Customer Thank-You Letter Examples
We are almost at the end of our article and you are now closer to drafting that perfect thank-you letter that your customers will definitely appreciate. You can even make those letters better and more solid by checking out all the thank-you letter examples that we have uploaded on this article. We have about ten samples that you can choose from and use as reference. But hey, why choose if you can download them all as these are free thank-you letters anyway! Yes, you read that right! The samples that we have on this article are all for free, so you need not worry about paying anything once you hit on that download button.
So how do you get a hold of these high-quality examples? It as easy as following these steps.
- Choose the sample or samples that you want to use as reference.
- Click on the green download button.
- Once you have clicked on the download button, you will notice it is now a red verify button with a text box above it asking you to fill out a captcha. An image or a combination of letters will be shown above the text box, just fill out what is being asked and click on the verify button.
- Once you click on the verify button, you will now notice that it has turned into a red download button. This is now the indication that the document you have chosen is ready to be saved on your device. Click on this button and you will now be asked to save a ZIP (.zip) file that contains the document.
It may sound a bit complicated but trust us, everything will just flow and it is not as hard as it seems. You know one more thing that’s great about the samples we have? They can be stored in whatever device you have available. May it be a laptop, a mobile phone, tablet, or flash drive. This assures that your sample can always be on-the-go should you need to refer to these samples. See? You can make use of the samples anytime you want and anywhere you like!
We hope that you have learned a lot from this article and that we have helped alleviate the confusion that you might have about writing a business thank-you letter that you can give to your loyal customers. Again, your customers are one of the main reasons why you are successful with your business. May he/she be a new customer or a loyal customer of five years, they deserve to be given a simple word of thanks. Speaking of thank-yous, we would also like to thank you for reading this letter!
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF