An appointment letter may have a variety of purpose of usage depending on its content. It can be used to formally announce that an individual qualified for a job position offered by a company. On the other hand, it can also be used in different transactions concerning appointment schedules.
You may browse through the sample appointment letters available in this page and select the kind of appointment letter that you want to use for the particular purpose that you want it to serve. Moreover, we also have different kinds of Sample Letters usable for other written transactions that you may be involved with.
Basic Interview Appointment Letter Template
Letter to Customer Not Home for Service Appointment Template
Restaurant Confirmation of Interview Appointment Letter Template
Sample Job Appointment Letter
Appointment Request Letter in Doc
Employee Appointment Letter
New Appointment Letter in Word
Auditor Appointment Letter in Doc
Research Intern Appointment Letter
Job Appointment Letter
A job appointment letter is used to inform an individual that he or she passed the screening and application processes of the company and he/she has qualified to fit the open position for employment. A basic job appointment letter includes the following information:
- the job position being offered by the company to the applicant,
- the job functions and description of the work that will be assigned to the applicant should he/she accept the offer,
- the compensation that the applicant can expect to receive in exchange of rendering professional services to the company,
- the suggested starting date of employment,
- the requirements and other documents that the applicant needs to provide if he/she would like to continue the process of employment,
- other benefits that the qualified may get upon regularization, and
- other information essential to be known by the applicant.
Job appointment letters may also be used for the following additional purposes:
- it can be used by the company to know the decision of the applicant regarding the offer;
- it can provide a brief background of the company for the applicant to be aware of his/her possible employer; and
- it can be a marketing tool where the products and services of the company can be briefly injected in a few parts of the letter.
Other than our downloadable samples of appointment letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our templates of Sample Appointment Letters and Job Offer Letter Samples for additional references regarding other kinds of letters.
Director Appointment Letter in Doc
Volunteer Appointment Letter
Company Appointment Letter
Confirmation of Appointment Letter
Draft Appointment Letter in Word
Faculty Appointment Letter in Doc
Agent Appointment Letter Example
Appointment Letters Used for Scheduling Purposes
- Sales call appointment letters are used by sales agents to schedule a sales pitch meeting with an existing client for further discussion or to present the products and services offered by the company to a prospective client.
- Interview appointment request letter is sent by an interviewer to a person that he/she would like to have a sit-down interview with. It is used to know the possible schedule of the interview and the purpose on why the interview has to be made.
- Appointment request rejection letter is done if a request for a particular appointment has been rejected by the individual who is asked to have a scheduled meeting with the sender of the letter.
- Appointment confirmation letter is a formal signal that a scheduled appointment will push through and the initial discussion regarding the appointment will be followed.
- An appointment reschedule request letter is sent if the person who wrote the letter cannot go to the initial schedule made but would like to do a meeting on other dates for the transaction to still push through.
Aside from our appointment letter samples and templates, our Sample Letters in Word templates are also available for download.
FREE 12+ Graduate School Recommendation Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Formal Letter Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 19+ Endorsement Letters Samples & Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 14+ Sample Donation Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 40+ Introduction Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 5+ What to Include in a Commercial Lease Termination Letter [ Tips and Samples ]
FREE 10+ Sample Financial Hardship Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Thank You Letter For Scholarship in MS Word | PDF
FREE 18+ Sample Letter of Credit in PDF | Word
FREE 12+ Sample Refusal Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Job Reference Letter Templates in PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Work Apology Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Job Appointment Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Sample Resignation Letter Examples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 38+ Examples of Thank You Letter Templates in MS Word | PDF