A commercial manager is in charge of the non-technical and non-marketing side of any business. He/she is primarily tasked with the responsibility to manage the revenue and expenses of the company, in order to ensure the generation of adequate financial return.
Want to know more how a commercial manager can improve your business? Refer to our collection of commercial manager Job Description Samples. You may download these and print these easily.
Senior Finance and Commercial Manager Job Description Sample
Commercial Property Manager Job Description Example
Basic Assistant Commercial Manager Job Description
Commercial Finance Manager Job Description to Download
Commercial Development Manager Job Description in PDF
Job Functions of a Commercial Manager
- Work alongside PR (Public Relations) and Marketing department in order to develop a social media marketing strategy to promote business
- Responsible for hiring, orientation, training, and development of store personnel
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives
- Analyzes the natures of sales and other salient factors that provide insight into which strategic alterations can be made
- Works closely with contract managers
- Assists commercial directors and coordinates with other departments
- Examines the present rules of the company and makes sure that these rules are still relevant and legally allowed. In the event that a rule is outdated or would serve detrimental to the company’s success, then he/she is tasked to make recommendations for necessary changes.
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Manages the finance of a business project
- Prepares a detailed report of the finances of the business
- Engage with prospective customers and/or prospective business partners
- Develops the relationship between company and customers and other business partners
If you want to know the rest of the responsibilities that this position entails, download the templates on this page now!
For more job descriptions, you may check out our collection of Operation Manager Job Description Samples. Or if you are looking for a specific job descriptions, type the job title on the search bar on our home page.
Free Commercial Operations Manager Job Description
Retail Commercial Manager Job Description Format
Commercial Account Manager Job Description in PDF
Sample Sales and Commercial Manager Job Description
Commercial Relationship Manager Job Description in Word
Skills and Qualifications of a Commercial Manager
- Post-secondary degree/education in marketing, management, commerce, or any related field
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Highly critical thinker and capable of making quick and calculated business decisions
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and conscientious in examining all aspects of a plan or program
- Capable of coaching and mentoring junior staff/associates
Job Descriptions Smoothen Business Processes
First of all, a job description allows a hiring manager or an employer to select the best candidate for the job. By referring to a standardized job description, an employer will know the specific qualifications for the job position that he/she may have overlooked had he not referred to it. A job description has several key elements such as the job position title, key functions, expectations, primary duties, secondary responsibilities, and last of all, the requirements for the job.
Moreover, when a recruiter or employer is still looking for an employee to fill in a vacant position, he/she can tailor-make before an interview the necessary interview questions, which directly relates to the duties and responsibilities of the job.
For more job descriptions, click on this link: Customer Service Manager Job Description Samples
11+ Payroll Job Description Samples
10+ Editor Job Description Samples
8+ Case Management Job Description Samples
8+ Copy Editor Job Description Samples
9+ Administrator Job Description Samples
8+ Building Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description
9+ Property Management Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description Samples
11+ Sample Systems Administrator Job Descriptions
9+ Project Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Design Engineer Job Description Samples
8+ Assistant Engineer Job Description Samples
6+ Petroleum Engineer Job Description Samples
8+ Activity Director Job Description Samples