A letter of introduction does not directly translate to a cover letter or the document that you attach together with your resume when you apply for a job post, which states a brief message that you want your prospect company to read first before browsing your professional profile.
Letters of introduction may be used in different processes and they are very helpful for a specific entity to know more about you, your products and services, or the company where you work at. The information in the letter of introduction depend on the purpose that it is to be used. Our Sample Letters can serve as references when writing a letter of introduction and any other letters that you may need to write.
Company Letter of Introduction
Introduction of Formal Letter
Letter of Introduction Used for Business Purposes
A letter of introduction may be used for the purpose of introducing your business either to a prospective client or a business partner. The letter of introduction used for this specific purpose contains the following:
- the name of the company where the letter of introduction is from,
- the location of the company who sent the letter of introduction,
- the nature of the business that the company has been involved in,
- the processes that the company have been following,
- the field or industry where the company belongs,
- the number of years of operation the company has already attained,
- the successes and recognition the company has already achieved, and
- the reason why a letter of introduction has been made.
Letter of Introduction Used for Special Processes
Other than being used for business processes, a letter of introduction may also be used for causes that are needed to be addressed by a specific organization or entity. A few of the information included in the letter of introduction used for this purpose are as follows:
- the introduction of the cause, subject, or emergency that is needed to be addressed;
- the reason why the receiver has been given the letter of introduction;
- the means and ways on how specific items may be investigated to get more information;
- the process that will be implemented to know what had transpired; and
- the bounds and limitations of the processes to be done.
Student Letter of Introduction
Letter of Introduction in PDF
Introduction Letter to Parents
Letter of Introduction Used for Personal Purposes
The letter of introduction used for personal purposes may not only be applied in applying for jobs but also for the following:
- application for volunteering activities,
- application for scholarship,
- application for college or graduate school admissions,
- application for award nomination, and
- application for running for an organizational post.
Letter of Introduction for Products and Services
Also, a letter of introduction may be used to let clients know that a specific company has new offerings in terms of their products and services. It may totally be a new line or set of offerings or just improvements on current products. Also, it may be used for introducing new promotions and purchasing activities where people may participate. This kind of letter of introduction is usually sent through e-mail blasts.
In so many ways, a letter of introduction may be used for the benefit and advantage of the entity who is to use it. If you want to know more about other specific things, our Business Introduction Letters are also available for viewing and download.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF