Recommendations have become a common part of every business venture. That is why word-of-mouth is still one of the most effective ways of marketing as it is a testimony of the people who have actually used the product or service. The power of the human tongue could not be underestimated.
Of course, you have to have a certain level of integrity in order to make these recommendations. In a business setting, recommendations are officially done through a business recommendation letter. We have Sample Letters that you can easily use as guide the next time you are tasked with doing one.
Business Recommendation Letter Format
Business Client Recommendation
Business Recommendation Letter Sample
The Importance of Business Recommendation Letters
No matter how competitive the world of business is, business people still share information about each other. Of course, they may not be in the same industry but they do keep in touch through various organizations for business owners. They recommend things to each other in group meetings. To make an official recommendation, they send business recommendation letters. They are no different from other recommendation letters such as Recommendation Letters for a Friend and these Sample of Recommendation Letters. These letters provide information on which companies and people to contact regarding certain business issues. In addition to that, they strengthen inter-company relations.
Parts of a Business Recommendation Letter
These letters are of course formal documents, so proper business letter format needs to be followed. The usual things such as the details of the sender, a proper salutation, etc., should be present. When you have all the letter elements taken cared of, here is what you need to put in the body.
- Introductory paragraph stating how well you know the person or business you are recommending.
- Body of the letter stating your praise as well as achievements and good qualities.
- A conclusion sharing your experience with your referred person or company and their contact information.
Free Business Recommendation
Personal Business Recommendation Letter
Formal Business Recommendation for Visa
Business Partner Recommendation Letter
Business Analyst Recommendation
Tips in Writing Business Recommendation Letters
Care must be taken when writing business recommendation letters as you put your reputation at stake with the recommendation. These letters are as important as when you are making MBA Recommendation Letters. You need to know that you are recommending the right person or company. When writing one, follow the tips that are outlined below.
- Include as much information about them as possible. State how long you know them and in what capacity. Mention the skills and accomplishments that they have as well as their work attitude.
- Avoid any comments that would trigger discrimination. This includes age, sex, race, religious belief, and so on.
- Discuss your reservations with the candidate when you have doubts about their qualifications. Know that their performance would reflect on you, so be careful about making recommendations.
- Write it from the reader’s point of view. State qualities that the reader needs to properly make a decision.
Recommendations are routinely done in business. When making a recommendation, note that it is also your name on the line. Take a look at our business recommendation samples when you are making one for a certain person or company. These letters are sure to effectively make them consider your recommendation.
14+ Sample Invitation Letters
7+ Invitation Letter Samples
32+ Examples of Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Pages
35+ Sample Invitation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
8+ Sample Thank You Letters for Interview
11+ Thank You Letter Samples
6+ Interview Thank You Letter Samples
23+ Sample Thank You Letters
38+ Thank You Letters
10+ Collection Letter Templates – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Collection Letters – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
43+ Collection Letter Examples – Google Docs, MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF
8+ Sample Confirmation Letters – DOC
10+ Sample Welcome Letters
7+ Sample Welcome Letter Templates