We are all aware that every businesses have already experienced dealing with customer complaints for a particular reason. As much as possible, you have to do anything to keep you clients. What should you do? To be safe, it is better to deal with it in a positive and constructive way. Other customers will not be complaining directly at you, rather they will be spreading their complaints to others about your business just because they are not satisfied with the product or service you offered them. If you are able to manage and resolve the problem quickly, this will help you to have an improved business process and even a repeat business.
Even the best companies struggle to cope up with the individual wishes and needs of the customers. We cannot control that there will be times that anything could go wrong during the manufacturing process or even during the process of delivery. Sometimes, they can truly differentiate the expectation versus reality. Mistakes happen over time. However, you should be able to understand and deal with it positively.
10+ Complaint Handling Report Samples
1. Complaint Handling Adverse Event Report
2. Complaint Handling Report
3. Complaint Handling Systems Survey Report
4. Complaint Handling Order Quarterly Report
5. Project Complaint Handling Report
6. Complaint Handling Annual Report
7. Annual Complaint Handling Report
8. Complaint Handling Procedure Annual Report
9. Customer Complaint Handling Report
10. Complaint Handling Special Report
11. Complaint Handling Final Report
Complaints Handling Policy
Complaints handling policies gives an avenue for owners to provide an assurance to customers that their individual feedbacks will be valued and appreciated and that you will be committed and obliged to resolve the problem in a timely and efficient manner. The policy itself must be able to provide an explanation to customers on how they can make a formal complaint, the steps to take in addressing the issue, some solutions that will be helpful in resolving the complaints, and the knowledge of your customers about your commitment to improvement.
Steps in Handling a Customer Complaint
The way you handle a customer complaint is considered an essential component to your business. There are a lot of reasons why a particular customer do this, so you should think of something that won’t cost your business too much. Here are some ways.
- Listen and understand – it is a responsibility of every businesses to listen to what their customers are requesting for. Do not respond quickly. Let them finish first. Take your time to listen and fully understand what they are trying to tell you or what is driving their concern.
- Empathize – empathize with their position so that you will be able to connect to them and create a bond together. It is important to let them feel that their concerns are being heard and that you are doing your best to resolve it.
- Offer a solution – this is one of the most important aspect in handling a complaint. You should always keep your focus on the things that you can possibly do compared to the things that you think you cannot do. There is always a solution to everything. It may not be the one that they are expecting, but if you keep yourself focused on what you can do, it is already enough to remedy the situation.
- Execute the solution – you can either solve the issue based on their requested resolution or based on the alternative that you proposed.
- Follow-up – if you have already done the first four steps, make a follow-up with regards to the status of their complaint. Always make sure that by the end of the process, they will be satisfied with the solution and that you have taken good care of their concerns.
What are the goals in completing the complaint management process?
It includes customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
What are some of the tasks that you have to contribute to achieve a positive customer rapport?
Simplify complaints, ensure that the initial contact is positive, clearly design the process, and carry out direct actions.
What are the types of customers that you could probably deal with?
There are customers who are not shy about letting you aware that the are upset, customers who pay well and demand premium support, customers who will contact you frequently, and customers who just don’t want to complain.
If you are going to prepare ahead of time, maintain positive ratios, and set temporary and specific feedbacks, you can already be good enough in managing and handling negativity especially when it comes to addressing complaints from your customers. You may even use them to create loyal clients.
FREE 16+ Summary Report Templates
FREE 14+ Sample Grievance Letter
FREE 10+ Interest Rate Risk Management Samples
FREE 10+ Charity Assessment Samples
FREE 9+ Project Progress Report Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Science Project Reports
FREE 7+ Sample Customer Complaint Form
FREE 7+ Harassment Investigation Checklist Samples
FREE 36+ Incident Reports
FREE 20+ Sample Weekly Activity Reports
FREE 17+ Sample Training Needs Analysis
FREE 10+ Property Management Checklist Samples
FREE 10+ Special Education Form Samples
FREE 10+ Delegation Letter Templates
FREE 10+ Management Memo Samples