A warehouse associate or clerk is essential in every company/corporation that maintains a warehouse or other large storage areas for their manufactured or acquired goods.
Whether you are a warehouse manager, a resource manager, or an owner of a company with the abovementioned nature, then you will benefit the most by utilizing our collection of warehouse associate Job Description Samples. These are available in PDF and DOC format, which makes it easier for you to edit and add more details as you deem fit. Scroll down below and start downloading!
Warehouse Associate Job Description Sample
Warehouse Production Associate Job Description
Lead Warehouse Associate Job Description PDF
Warehouse Operations Associate Job Description
Sample Warehouse Associate Job Description
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate
- Places incoming products in assigned storage locations.
- Relocates products or goods if necessary.
- Receives material coming in to the warehouse by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Prepares a report regarding the materials received and released.
- Places received materials appropriately on designated shelves, racks, or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Enter data on the computer system pertaining to the items, quality of the items, quantity of the items, and date items were received.
- Attaches identification labels to materials received.
- Prepares and keeps all shipping documentations necessary.
- Studies the pertinent state laws regarding shipping, delivering, and storage of goods in warehouses.
- Stringently adheres to the said laws and requires coworkers to do the same.
- Inspects the accuracy of shipments received as to the quantity and quality of items that are being stated on the invoice or packing slip.
- Ensure warehouse equipment are maintained on a regular basis.
- Makes sure that the warehouses and all its annex premises are clean and organized.
- Maintains an updated inventory of the ins and outs of materials/goods on a daily basis.
Do you want to know more about the duties of a warehouse worker? Click on the following links:
General Warehouse Associate Job Description Example
Warehouse/Shipping Associate Job Description
Warehouse Inventory Associate Job Description
Warehouse Receiving Associate Job Description
Job Descriptions Smoothens Warehouse Operations
Warehouse-owning businesses, just like every other business, the standardization of employee management processes is of paramount importance. Manpower plays a huge role in the success or downfall of a certain corporation. It is for this reason that human resource managers and other administrative heads must be keen on making informed decisions regarding the handling of their warehouse workers. In order to implement well-informed rules and regulations for your warehouse workers to adhere to, a manager must first have a list of the specific responsibilities, functions, and qualifications that the specific job entails.
It is for this purpose that a job description is necessary. Indeed, there are numerous ways in which the utilization of job descriptions can improve a business and some of those are the following:
- It enables human resource managers to manage the performance of the employees.
- Speaking of performance management, when an employee performs an exemplary job or transcends his duties in such a way that it has added great value to your company, then you may give this employee rewards or incentives based on the magnitude of the effort that he performed beyond his/her job expectations.
- In reverse therefore, when an employee repeatedly failed to perform the tasks expected of him, then a job description can serve as a formal basis for enforcing discipline through the imposition of possible negative consequences.
For more reference, we also have Warehouse Manager Job Description Samples that are available for download.
5+ Video Game Designer Job Description Samples
9+ HR Payroll Job Description Samples
11+ Payroll Job Description Samples
10+ Editor Job Description Samples
8+ Case Management Job Description Samples
8+ Copy Editor Job Description Samples
9+ Administrator Job Description Samples
8+ Building Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description
9+ Property Management Job Description Samples
9+ Quality Engineer Job Description Samples
11+ Sample Systems Administrator Job Descriptions
9+ Project Engineer Job Description Samples
9+ Design Engineer Job Description Samples
8+ Assistant Engineer Job Description Samples