At hotels or malls, always expect to find a concierge. For directions, questions about the best places to eat, or for contact details on transportation services, one just has to approach and inquire at the concierge’s booth.
If you are a budding entrepreneur in the hotel or mall business, be sure to have a spot open for a concierge. Doing so will rack up your brownie points for customer service. Learn why and how in this post, and get to drafting your advertisements for a concierge. For a guideline on writing job advertisements, see these Job Description Samples.
Sample Hotel Concierge Job Description
Concierge Part Time Job Description in PDF
Free Personal Concierge Job Description
Concierge Manager Job Description Example
Sample Reception Concierge Job Description
Generally, the job of a concierge is to provide assistance to their clientele. They are there to give them a much easier and more comfortable time with the following services that they extend.
A concierge attends to various personal queries and requests. These include
- arranging transportation services,
- booking restaurants,
- detailing information on events,
- providing maps or clear directions, and
- recommending various places to go to.
The following services are often travel-related, which is why concierges are prominent at hotels and resorts. At such establishments, having a concierge that sees to these tasks for your guests and customers tells them that you care for them, and that you wish to make their stay and their time a most pleasant one.Your job advertisement should detail the responsibilities that a potential concierge would have to see to, like in these samples.Even outside of the usual hotels and resorts, one would still be able to avail concierge services:
- As places also frequented by travelers, shopping malls have taken to providing concierge services that are similar to those from hotels or resorts. Relating to work opportunities at malls are these Retail Job Description Samples.
- High-end apartments sometimes provide concierge services for their residents: arranging their transportation and taking errands.
- At hospitals, concierge services are important too. A medical concierge’s responsibilities include the collection of patients’ data and the settlement of patients’ admission to and discharge from the hospital.
- There is also such a position as a “Computer Concierge.” Computer Concierges are found at IT companies, providing such services as tech support, repair, and data collection.
Security Concierge Job Description to Download
Standard Hospital Concierge Job Description
Basic Concierge Assistant Job Description
Job Description for Medical Concierge
Computer Concierge Job Description
Wherever they may be found, concierge services exist to provide assistance. Concierges give their clients a more comfortable time by delivering instant answers and solutions to their requests and inquiries. They are there to ease customers’ stress and hassle. For your business, win over your guests and customers by offering concierge services.
Employ an accommodating culture in looking after their needs for the best type of customer service.Find samples for outlining the specific concierge service that you wish to offer. Look through these Job Description Templates for ideas on how to draft job advertisements for hiring the concierge that you need.
FREE 9+ Sample Accountant Job Descriptions in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Sample Administrative Assistant Job Descriptions in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Sample Assistant Manager Job Descriptions in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ HR Director Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Auditor Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Delivery Driver Job Description Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Dispatcher Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Night Auditor Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ General Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Office Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Business Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Accounting Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sales Intern Job Description Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 10+ Summer Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Social Work Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF