An account manager is the employee who ensures that the clients’ needs are satisfied and at the same time, he/she makes sure that the sales of the company are increased. If you are planning to hire an account manager for your company, then it is best to refer to a comprehensive account manager job description. Below we are providing you with a collection of account manager Job Description Samples that are available for free download. These are available in PDF and Doc formats thus making it easier for you to edit these as you see fit.
Sample Key Account Management Job Description
Account Management Specialist Job Description
Client Account Manager Job Description in PDF
Account Management Director Job Description
Sales and Account Manager Job Description
Job Functions of an Account Manager
- Manage and review the progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects
- Establish good relationships with new clients while maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing ones
- Conduct meetings with the clients
- Constantly update clients about the current work status of their projects
- Create a portfolio of client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to these portfolios
- Resolve conflicts with clients while interacting and coordinating with other departments such as the sales department or any other departments having related assignments
- Prepare and submit formal account reports to the account director regarding the status of accounts and transactions within the company
- Ensure that customers’ needs are being satisfied while enhancing the sales and profits within the company
For a more complete enumeration of an account manager’s responsibilities, refer to our templates on this page or download from the wide collection in our website. For more reference, check out our collection of Business Management Job Descriptions. Simply click on the link provided.
Support Account Manager Job Description
Global Account Manager Job Description Format
Account Management Executive Job Description
Advertising Account Manager Job Description
What Is a Job Description?
A job description is a piece of document that contains an enumeration of the specifics of a job position.
What Are the Elements of a Job Description?
- Title of the Job: e.g. account manager, sales associate, head nurse, etc.
- Employee Status: regular, contractual, part-time
- The person/supervisor whom the employee must report to: supervisor, managing director, head accountant, etc.
- Job Summary: One-sentence description of the primary job functions
- Job Qualifications: Relevant educational background, experience skills, and other requirements that a job applicant must possess in order to get hired for the job
- Other prerequisites: Documents, registration certificates, academic certificates, licenses, and other forms required
- Physical requirements for the job: Description of the physical qualities which the job requires. This is especially important in jobs that require manual labor (e.g. strength, fitness,) or jobs in health-care institutions (e.g. must be free of any contagious diseases and physically fit to stand long hours of work in both day and night shifts)
Benefits of Using Job Descriptions
A job description is especially helpful to human resource managers, recruiters, and employers. It helps them assess the performance of employees and gives them the right to impose specific standards in their job performances. Furthermore, during the hiring process, an employer can benefit from a job description by creating job interview questions that relate to the requirements of the job. In relation to that, the creation the job posting will be based on the qualifications enumerated on the job description.
Now that you have seen the relevance of job descriptions, download our account manager job description on this page! See also our Management Consultant Job Descriptions for more reference.
FREE 10+ HR Intern Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Sample HR Coordinator Job Description Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample HR Manager Job Descriptions in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Treasurer Job Descriptions in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Environmental Engineer Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Construction Worker Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 14+ Construction Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Construction Manager Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 9+ Construction Management Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Construction Laborer Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Construction Superintendent Job Description Samples in PDF
FREE 11+ Sample Construction Project Manager Job Description Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Consultant Job Description Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Contractor Job Description Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 7+ Sample Cardiologist Job Descriptions in PDF