Have you ever appreciated a doctor for helping either you or your loved ones, either for performing a medical procedure successfully or for stating and prescribing medications to be used for the patient’s recovery or for their hard work in keeping people alive? Well then, you would need some Sample Letters about thanking or appreciating your doctor.
In some cases, doctors would like to be appreciated or recognized for their hard work; in other cases, they just want to get paid for their work. Either way, we should thank them. Doctors are just normal people as well, so they are wired or think the same way as us normal people.
Letter to Doctor from Patient Family
Sample Letter to Doctor After Surgery
Sample Letter to Doctor after Delivery
Steps in Writing a Thank-You Letter to Doctor
- Like all letters, state the name of the receiver and input their rank or title; such as in this case, we are writing a thank-you letter for a doctor, so we write Dear Dr. Who. This is done to be formal and recognize the doctor’s efforts in becoming a doctor.
- Next, the first line of the body should indicate why you are being appreciative of the doctor.
- Then, in the body of the letter, mention what caused you to be appreciative of the doctor’s action. Feel free to explain as much as you want or as briefly as possible.
- Always end with a form of closing line at the end of the body. For example, you can write your closing line about the possibility of hanging out after work to show your appreciation.
Like all documents, they have a certain format. This is done so as to prevent confusion and to create a sense of uniformity be it a thank-you letter, a Personal Business Letter, a notice, or even an application letter. There is always a certain format to each document.
Letter from Medical Intern to Doctor
Thank You Letter to Doctor Format
Types of Letter to Doctor
- Letter to Doctor from Patient’s Family – This is a basic and general thank-you letter from the patient’s family to the doctor thanking the doctor for a proper operation or checkup.
- Letter to Doctor after Surgery – This is usually sent to the doctor by the patient after a successful operation.
- Letter to Doctor after Delivery – This letter is used to thank the doctor for delivering the newborn child of the patient safely.
- Letter from Medical Intern to Doctor – This may be a letter of appreciation from the intern to the doctor for either the approval of credits or the approval of the interns working time there at the hospital.
Sometimes we think about our future and how we should prepare for it. In some cases, we would be able to plan it all out up to the point of retirement, but in order to retire from work officially, you would need to either be too old to continue working or have a stable enough source of income for your retirement. In either case, you would need a retirement letter. Luckily, here at www.sampletemplates.com we have a lot of Retirement Letter Samples for your convenience and use.
14+ Free Business Reference Letters – DOC, PDF
13+ Sample Advertising Proposal Letters – PDF, Word
13+ Quotation Letter Samples – PDF, Word
8+ Reference Letters for Friend – DOC, PDF
55+ Sample Appointment Letters
9+ Sample Recommendation Letters – DOC, PDF
10+ Sample Letter of Intent For University – PDF, DOC
27+ Requisition Letter Samples – PDF, DOC
10+ Sample Quotation Letters – DOC, PDF
11+ Sample Internship Acceptance Letters – PDF, DOC
45+ Sample Gift Letters – PDF, Word
13+ Sample Gift Letters – PDF, Word
10+ Thank You Letters for Donation Samples – PDF, DOC, Apple Pages
32+ Sample Appointment Letters to Download – PDF, DOC
12+ Lease Renewal Letter Templates – PDF, Word