In this digital age, companies have maximized their profitability by harnessing the power of social media advertising. Social media advertising takes a lot of skill and pertinent experience, that is why employers are very picky when it comes to selecting the best social media manager among a slew of job applicants/candidates.
So if you are currently planning to apply as a social media manager or marketer, you need to attach a captivating cover letter to your resume. For your guidance in your cover letter-writing, refer to our social media Sample Cover Letters that are available for free download. On top of that, these samples are easy to access since these are available in Doc and PDF formats.
Best Social Media Cover Letter Sample
Social Media Manager Cover Letter Example
Social Media Coordinator Cover Letter for Download
Can I Perform the Job Functions of a Social Media Manager?
Before you decide to write your cover letter, you need to assess yourself first if you are up for the duties that a social media managing position entails. For your guidance, here are the job functions:
- create engaging content to ensure the blog and social media pages or accounts are up to date, relevant, and capable of capturing the interest of viewers;
- knowledgeable in accurate grammar usage and capable of proofreading the content made, including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, and press releases;
- skilled in basic computer graphics and HTML;
- regularly observes the online activity of potential clients/customers in order to tailor a digital marketing strategy that is in tune with the relevant market trends;
- collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions;
- set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- coordinate with the advertising department and other colleagues in order to help implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement and traffic across social media and search engine optimization (SEO);
- persistent in enlarging the company’s customer base; and
- posts updates, contents, blog posts, press releases, and responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Social Media Manager: Am I Qualified?
To gauge your qualifications, refer to this list:
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skill
- Adequate knowledge in Web development, Web design, search engine optimization, and various social media platforms
- Good organizational skills that enables him/her to easily coordinate with the various departments of the company, specifically the advertising department
- Innovative thinker with a blend of business savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enables him/her to communicate with customer inquiries and business associates
Aside from social media cover letters, we also have Entry Level Cover Letters that are available for free download. Simply click on the link provided.
Free Social Media Specialist Cover Letter
Social Media Consultant Cover Letter Example
A cover letter serves as an overview of one’s resume or CV. It is brief and concise letter that narrates the necessary qualities and the most salient experience of the applicant that has prodded him/her to become the best candidate for the social media managing job.
A cover letter, in order for it to be effective, must be couched in an engaging language that can capture the interest of the recruiter or hiring manager. In this type of document, the applicant is allowed to employ a small amount of creative writing.
If you are looking for other cover letter references, you might be interested in checking out our collection of Social Worker Cover Letters, which are also available for free download. You can access it by clicking on the link provided.
10+ Sample Employee Thank-You Letters
10+ Student Reference Letters
10+ Employee Resignation Letters – DOC, Apple Pages
9+ Sample Recommendation Letter for High School Students
11+ Sample Job Recommendation Letters
8+ Sample Nursing Reference Letters
11+ Nurse Reference Letters – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Rental Reference Letters
8+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
11+ Sample Promotion Recommendation Letters
10+ Sample College Letter Of Intent – PDF, DOC
10+ Pregnancy Resignation Letters – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Sample Resignation Letters in PDF
13+ Sample Thank You Letters After Phone Interview – DOC, PDF
44+ Sample Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School – DOC, PDF